Hi guys!

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
agita

Hi guys!

Post by agita »

I've joined yesterday - thank you for a quick adding : )

I play at evenings in Europe time (I try to be available sometime between 4pm and 10pm GMT).

My biggest fun comes from completing missions and dungeons. I also love grinding : ).
Currently I'm level 46 and dedicated to AR (I still have mixed feelings about grenades) and Shotgun.

I'm still learning so please be gentle with me : )
Airyfairy

Re: Hi guys!

Post by Airyfairy »

Welcome to 9S Agita! I am also playing in Euro evening times usually, so we will for sure see each other. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, there is always nice ppl who try to answer them. You are in the lucky position to join 9S right before our monthly event for new org members is happening :)
This Sunday will be our Event for new members, to answer questions, hang around with fellow swords and get to know the cabal a little more, so feel free to join us at Sharpening the Blades... and bring all your friends - it sharpens the dream ;)
agita

Post by agita »

Hi,

quick question, what time is used for events on the forum (GMT, UTC, CST, something different)?
Airyfairy

Post by Airyfairy »

the Calendar usually shows gmt, but you can enter your timezone in your profile https://www.nine-swords.com/roster/my-profile so when you click on an event it shows the time in your timezone at the bottom.
agita

Post by agita »

Thank you for reply : )
Cherrie

Post by Cherrie »

Heya! Welcome to our forums:)
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.~Inigo Montoya~
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

Hi there, Welcome to the worlds greatest Cabal :-)

LeM:)rt