Regional bosses at a time when NA people can participate?

Old Event requests
Shadowcat-x

Regional bosses at a time when NA people can participate?

Post by Shadowcat-x »

I kind of feel that the USA timezone is getting neglected because the only regular runs of regional bosses are at a time (lunchtime Thursdays) when most of us are at work or doing other stuff IRL. I'm hesitant to run an additional session just for NA people because we don't have enough to fill, and we'd basically be depleting the cabal supply with mostly non-swords getting the benefit.

That said, if I get a Zweihander to sign off on it, I'm more than happy to find a non-sword tank or healer and supplement the sword team with whoever I can get, so that the USA timezone players get equal opportunity.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Rokynn
Division Member
Timezone: UTC+03:00

Re: Regional bosses at a time when NA people can participate?

Post by Rokynn »

Heya. As many may have noticed, I've been on only briefly in the past 2 weeks or so. This is in large part due to both my work and RL being more demanding lately, but also a bit of burn out. As a result, I participated in some cabal events but havent been able to lead any events. However, I am interested in this venture and can put aside at least one evening a week for this and can also tank it. We just need to decide the day of the week that is favorable for most - I'm flexible.
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

I'll create a poll to see when the most NA people can participate, and see if Katelin will let me hijack the MotD to advertise it. Maybe I can even put a news article on the front page, so we can get more people to respond.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”

― Groucho Marx
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Any leader can change the MoTD - don't need my permission ;)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Shadowcat-x

Post by Shadowcat-x »

Yeah, but it would be RUDE to just hijack it, if you were counting on it to advertise one of your projects.

― Groucho Marx