Event idea for this Halloween

Old Event requests
hobilsm

Event idea for this Halloween

Post by hobilsm »

So i had 2 ideas for this halloween.

1. Costume Challange

We had a costume challange for previous cabal meeting (i forgot what was the official event name, it is the event that 9S hosts, where cabals do stuff and intruduce themselves etc..). So maybe for this halloween we should do that as well, people participate and vote on most spooky costume, and winner could get a reward ? or idk, just for fun :)

2. Theatre Challange

So the idea is that, make a spooky theatre scene. I did some stuff in theatre but never went into details much. There are actually pretty good stuff in there, bunch of decorations and effects. So this will be voted as well. And whoever is first gets a reward or just for fun. I also was thinking that on winner's theatre scene, everyone wear their halloween costume and we take a picture of it as 9S. I think it would be good to have that to remember this halloween :)

What do you guys think ?
The Penguin
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Event idea for this Halloween

Post by Katelin »

Costume Competition is actually going to get launched today - though I was planning on it only being a forum based competition so we get the most people across the time zones. I have 1 prize to give away to the best voted entry :) (as voted by the cabal). If anyone wants to give me more prizes so we can have more winners - I am up for that ;)

I like the second idea from you too.. but I ran out of prizes by then as the other things I have are being given away on Saturday at the Monster Mash Masquerade we are running :D

A screenshot together is always a great idea. Whether we run the second idea from you or not!!

Do you have any prizes you can donate so we can do the second competition too?
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
hobilsm

Post by hobilsm »

Oh sorry, i didnt see costume challange anywhere in forum.

As for the prize i can donate, i think i have 1 agent that i can donate, i will check if i have any other prizes when i login in-game.
The Penguin
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Nope, you didn't :D
It is on a sticky note on my desktop hehe

If you have a prize, we can certainly run the second competition!
and if you have multiple prizes - we can look at having 2nd place / 3rd places depending on how many you have / others can also donate.

Thank you!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.