Intest in Story Mode or Harder Champions?

Old Event requests
Mayday

Intest in Story Mode or Harder Champions?

Post by Mayday »

Just seeing if there are people interested in running Story Mode dungeons or interested in killing the harder Champions. If you are, sign up with what you would like to do, as well as the day and time best for you. If there is interest, I'll schedule something.

Thank you,

Mayday
hobilsm

Re: Intest in Story Mode or Harder Champions?

Post by hobilsm »

What do you mean by harder Champions ? do you mean harder elite dungeons or like zone bosses ?
The Penguin
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

I mean the zone Champions. Like the Bone Harvester, the fungal ape in Tokyo, or the 5 man summoned champion in Scorched Desert. So folks can get their Monster Slayer jacket.
Saunabath
Leader

Post by Saunabath »

The regional champions are on my to-do list, need to get that jacket. So I'm interested when people want to hunt them.

I'm also available for the storymode dungeons if overleveled character is not a problem. Been meaning to start leveling an alt but that's not available just yet.
Rokynn
Division Member
Timezone: UTC+03:00

Post by Rokynn »

I've done the achievements but if you need a 5th person to fill, I can come along.
Shahra

Post by Shahra »

I've been interested in cicatris in Egpyt (5 man summon rare) and others just like it. This is a very timely post because i was thinking doing one soon. Sign me up.