9S 9th Anniversary - planning!

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

9S 9th Anniversary - planning!

Post by Katelin »

Time to get planning, Swords! Our 9th Anniversary is just around the corner.

Nine Swords and nine years is phenomenal - I hope we can make this an anniversary to remember!

If you have ideas, want to help, anything! Just respond here. I will organise an ingame planning meeting in a week or two with those who respond here and are interested in helping.

thanks,
Katelin
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
HolloPoint
Division Member
Twitter: @hollopointswl

Re: 9S 9th Anniversary - planning!

Post by HolloPoint »

Nice, Katelin... I'll try to be present :) I will try and get a decent image done as well .
There is a twist in the Fabric of Reality where art fulfills our dreams. Website at - https://brokenmoebius7shep.wixsite.com/iceneuro
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Idea 1: PARTY!
Will need to fit around / into the Megaversary schedule as well as be ok for us. Will also need to find a nice DJ to support us!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Razorgrin
Twitter: @magusferox

Post by Razorgrin »

Razorgrin reporting for duty! o7 :D

My current talents that I could contribute is visual arts of the 2D "comic bookish" variety, sometimes written word stuff, and boundless enthusiasm :D

Also I know some DJs, Aly is a darling and I've talked to Reaper a few times too. ;D
:twisted:
Xaoti

Post by Xaoti »

9 years is amazing :)
Would love to help!
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

You know what this calls for? a CRAB BAKE! We'll make lots and lots of sushi, as much as we can stand. :D Kind of like Legio's yuletide log burn, keep summoning crab mangoons until we drop!
HolloPoint
Division Member
Twitter: @hollopointswl

Post by HolloPoint »

Nice idea, Razor :) Maybe a macabre lead up to the big party in G-Novel format... a few pages or so, a filth intervention in the pudding or food preperation by the old ones to sour the occasion, which gets defeated? :D

I'll have a think :)
There is a twist in the Fabric of Reality where art fulfills our dreams. Website at - https://brokenmoebius7shep.wixsite.com/iceneuro
CarbonArc
Division Member

Post by CarbonArc »

Wow. Nine years! Happy to help out and will give some thought to possible events. How about a treasure hunt over nine locations?
Razorgrin

Post by Razorgrin »

Is the event going to be on June 29th? It's a Tuesday so I might have to ask off work xD
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Really unlikely. Most likely to be on a weekend.

If we come up with lots of ideas, then maybe mini events spanning a longer period eg Wednesday to Wednesday and the larger events on the weekend :)