Condolences

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
PhoenixBurn
SWL Community

Condolences

Post by PhoenixBurn »

Hey, everyone at Nine Swords-

I heard about SWL's fourth anniversary coming up, and when I checked it out, well... I heard about HolloPoint. I remember thinking "Crap, Phoenix, you know that name... oh, no, you don't think..."

So I came on by and checked it out, and I couldn't believe it. I mean, just... I didn't really know him all that well during my time with 9S, but from everything I can see, he was one of the absolutely best ones, both in this cabal and with SWL in particular. You can see the love he had for the game and 9S in everything he did for both things- the art, the banners, the whole graphic novel that he did, just...

...I'm sorry, I just ramble with stuff like this, and I really hope this isn't coming off as weird or something.

I'm sending along my condolences (and those of my family) to his family and everyone here.

I hope you all are holding up all right after all this- I'm sending you all positive thoughts and well-wishes.

Take care of yourselves, everyone.

- Phoenix
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Condolences

Post by Katelin »

Thank you, Phoenix.
See you soon I hope x
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.