Achievements!

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Achievements!

Post by Katelin »

I would like to do some concentrated achievement gathering activities over a period - But to do that, I need to know what achievements you all need that can be done in teams.

So -
Monster Kills
Duo / Occult Defence Scenario achievements
Champions
and so on...

Interested?
Post here, and based on feed back I will set up appropriate events to help support you all getting more achievements achieved :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Razorgrin
Twitter: @magusferox

Re: Achievements!

Post by Razorgrin »

I just started kill farming for the Museum, I can use any monster kills other than Akab, Wendigo and Wisp. :D I'm also game to help wherever I can, and I haven't been really hunting achievements on purpose so there's probably plenty I still need.
:twisted:
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

wow.. that's a few :D Well I am game to help you! Would be great if more also interested then we can combine forces!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Cassar

Post by Cassar »

As I said in chat yesterday I'm interested, trying to see what achievements are best served doing as a group. Will edit this post when i come up with some.

/Edit
Preface, I'm E9 so I can't help with anything that needs E10+ etc. I've kept my list to ones that would probably work as a group and omited any I think are easier done alone or I'll naturally get to in the medium term. I am of course happy to help people farm monsters, summon things and do lower level duo S&P.

Monster Kills
Kyonshi

Scenarios
//S&P Duo Hotel E6//Completed
OD Accomplishments Category
OD Repairs Not Needed
OD Structural Inspector
OD David Would Be Proud
OD You're a Bad Person
OD I Meant To Do That
Last edited by Cassar on Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Waspstar

Post by Waspstar »

I'm not doing achievements, but if anyone needs an extra body for anything at all [with 330 IP :D], I'm happy to make up the numbers.
"So much pain can be avoided by not devising stories that further upset us."

~ Derren Brown
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Well, there are some achievements that can be kinda combined to make things feel less repetitive.
Best example: If you want Scenario achievements - you kill certain mob types during those. I much prefer getting zombie kills in a Scen, than by triggering car alarms in Kingsmouth :D

Figuring out who needs what, so we can optimise who is being dragged along for the fun also helps.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Anyone else want to shout up that they want anything? Otherwise, I will target what I am doing to help Razor and Cassar ... and drag Waspstar along for fun :)
Waspstar

Post by Waspstar »

I'll consider myself dragged!
"So much pain can be avoided by not devising stories that further upset us."

~ Derren Brown
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

1x S&P Duo Hotel E6 completed!

What shall we do next? :D I have a feeling we are going to ad-hoc this.. but more than happy to do things as and when we feel like it
Cassar

Post by Cassar »

Killing some Kyonshi whenever Razor and I are on at the same time might be next port of call? I'm assuming Razor needs them and they are annoying so might be good to get progress on them out of the way.