Dear Santa

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Fractalis
Timezone: UTC+09:00

Dear Santa

Post by Fractalis »

Dear Santa,

I've been a good girl all this year, ditufully cleaning up the filth left behind by these poor souls in Kaidan, relentlessly smashing locusts in the cursed desert, hunting down the vampires that plague this small village in Transylvania (you know which one it is, don't you?) and even helping make the new settlement in South Africa a clean, wholesome place.

But, you know me, I'd like to do more for people. Relieve them, help them feel better, heal them. No, I'm not buying into this Morninglight propaganda. Simple things, only. Real wounds, that really hurt. Ask Doctor Vargas if you like: I have lent him a hand on occasion as well. With all these occult threats lurking around, how would your everyday Jane and Joe be able to survive (let alone thrive), without able hands to relieve their pain?

This is why I am asking you, dear Santa, to give me the tools that will help me relieve them of their pain and sorrow. I have started looking on my side for these little treasures, and have collected some of them, to use with the patient hand and soothing blood of a caring soul. But as with everything precious, they're not easy to get; although they make a big difference to the dedicated healer. And so I am asking you, if you please, to give me some of the following signets:
  • Fervour
  • Intensity
  • Ferocity
  • Amelioration
  • Echoes
I know you've got such a kind heart, dear Santa, and I do not wish to abuse your kindness in any way. I have only listed above those I need most; others, that are not immediately beneficial to my goal of healing others, I will acquire through labor and trade.

Do you remember when I was this little girl with starry eyes on the eve of Christmas? I know, I know, you're going to point out that we were not all that religious, and that Christmas is more of a commercial event than a religious one in Asian countries... but aren't you just an old man grumping about how things came to pass, that were not what you had wished? Well, these starry eyes are still mine, and you can now show me how much you value my goal and reward my dedication.

Yours truly,

-- Kim SunYoung
If it's taking damage, heal it. If it's not, heal it all the same -- it might soon take damage.
Waspstar

Re: Dear Santa

Post by Waspstar »

Great :)

I'll keep my eyes open for any of those, to help Santa along.
"So much pain can be avoided by not devising stories that further upset us."

~ Derren Brown
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

(( Do you have 2 Luck Talismans? If just one, and you are sticking with your healing build - Amelioration ))
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
CarbonArc
Division Member

Post by CarbonArc »

Lovely post!
xzreasel
Leader

Post by xzreasel »

I have like 20 signets from today regionals, im sure that i will find something from the list :)
Waspstar

Post by Waspstar »

I've picked up a couple of Ameliorations -- remind me tomorrow pls

~ Derren Brown
xzreasel
Leader

Post by xzreasel »

Btw every time i see this post i startet to think about this xd
https://youtu.be/fmqVGbaMxHY
Fractalis

Post by Fractalis »

Thank you Waspstar and Xzreasel for giving me some signets :-) This is very much appreciated!
If it's taking damage, heal it. If it's not, heal it all the same -- it might soon take damage.
Fractalis

Post by Fractalis »

Thanks to the donations of several cabal members, both in the form of signets and in time spent doing team activities that generate signet upgrades, I have now upgraded to level 20 epic one of each of the following signets: amelioration, intensity, ferocity.

Thank you for your help :-) It feels so good to have support for this kind of task!
Waspstar

Post by Waspstar »

And thank you for keeping me alive in all those dungeons!

~ Derren Brown