Happy Birthday Pluto!

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Happy Birthday Pluto!

Post by Ravynswind »

Happiest of birthdays to you! Just for today you can be a planet again :D
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Happy Birthday Pluto!

Post by Katelin »

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day.. I made a stack of cake yesterday and we have loads left over -- feel free to pop over and help yourself!!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

Sup brah. Its your big day. Also, a new episode of adventure time comes out tonight but that can wait. Now I know you were VERY SPECIFIC on what you wanted for your special day, and that you did not want just some LAME RICE RECIPE but rather something more along the lines of an ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE and so I have not failed to deliver. Your birthday gift:

HORCHATA (con alcohol)

1 cup of uncooked long grain rice
2 quarts warm water (...8 cups dude.)
1 tspn cinnamon
1 1/4 cups of milk (don't let your wife try and be healthy, use 2% or whole)
1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
1 tspn vanilla extract
1/4 cup spiced rum (Morgan or Kraken)
X shots of Kraken, where X= the number of times you must recheck this recipe.

Mix the rice and warm water together in a large bowl and let it stand for 30 minutes. Drain the water into a separate container and set aside, then place the rice in the bowl of a food processor. Add cinnamon and process that $#!7 until it forms a paste. Combine the rice with the water again water and let stand 2 hours, stirring occasionally as the water turns milky white. Strain the rice through a fine sieve into a bowl or pitcher. I'm going to assume you have no idea what a sieve is. Use a THIN, CLEAN, PREFERABLY NEW CLOTHE WITH NO STRINGY OR FUZZY BITS STICKING OUT in place of a sieve and you should probably wash it immediately or toss it out afterwards. Add to the strained contents, stirring, the milk, condensed milk, vanilla, and booze and chill concoction for 2 hours. Serve over ice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU ARE OF UNDERAGE NEVER, EVER ATTEMPT TO CRAFT THIS FINE DRINK OR CONSUME ALCOHOL, $#!7, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ALCOHOL, OR EVEN THINK OF IT FOR THAT MATTER! ALCOHOL IS THE DEVIL!
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

That sounds interesting! Pluto, in case you give this a try, please do make sure your health insurance hasn't lapsed. In any case, have a happy birthday!
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Happy birthday Pluto! Enjoy your day, which I hope will be good to you and filled with good wishes :) Oh, and cake too! :D

*hugs*
Maxwell Blue
Founder (retired)

Post by Maxwell Blue »

Happy Birthday, Pluto!!! Enjoy your day... and hopefully the bigger part of the rest of this year, too.
Fetterlock

Post by Fetterlock »

Happy Birthday!
Berrith
Founder (retired)

Post by Berrith »

Happy Birthdaaaaaaay!!! (See, I told you i'd forget! xD) <33333 Hope you had a wonderful day! :D
Berr with me.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Happy day-after-Birthday man! :D