Normal and elite mode dungeons

Old Event requests
Dellingr

Normal and elite mode dungeons

Post by Dellingr »

Not all people are ready for nightmare level dungeons and lair farming, maybe due to preferring exploring before progressing or being a casual player. I would like to check whether there is a need or not for normal and elite mode dungeons in Nine Swords. If someone with administrator rights can attach a poll to this topic, I'll gladly organize some normal/elite dungeons this Saturday 22nd September, starting at 18:00 GMT.

Preferable poll options:
Polaris (normal)
Hell Raised (normal)
Darkness Wars (normal)
The Ankh (normal)
Hell Fallen (normal)
Polaris (elite)
Hell Raised (elite)
Darkness Wars (elite)
The Ankh (elite)
Hell Fallen (elite)
The Facility (elite)
Hell Eternal (elite)
Slaughterhouse (elite)

Cheers!
/Dell

Edit: Changed starting time.
Last edited by Dellingr on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Normal and elite mode dungeons

Post by Katelin »

I have a need for normals :D Uragon too - so far we did Polaris and Hell Raised. We would both really like to join cabal teams for completing others :) We will however not be able to join a team on Saturday until 18:00 GMT as our daughter will not be asleep until then - would this be ok?

If it isnt, I am sure we will have another opportunity on another date :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Dellingr

Post by Dellingr »

It's ok :) 17:00 GMT was just a suggested starting time. There will still be lots of time available for running more than one dungeon if there is an interest in consecutive runs. I'll update the original post to read 18:00 GMT.
Sumner

Post by Sumner »

I will not be available the evening of the 22nd (eastern time), but as Sumner is a little baby Templar, he could definitely use some low-end dungeon gear if we do it again some other time.
Dellingr

Post by Dellingr »

Of course. TSW dungeons are fun (with the exception of a certain laser-beam-death-loop encounter in the Facility), no matter the difficulty - can only speak for normal and elite modes though - so I don't mind running them again from time to time. We'll set up another weekend run shortly.
Loribee

Post by Loribee »

It's all AP and SP isn't it .. count me in. I am around Saturday.

Lori
Et In Arcadia Ego
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Dellingr wrote:If someone with administrator rights can attach a poll to this topic,
Making a poll will not provide information on who need these dungeons; also, it limits the "life span" of this thread to this one event. Leaving it open means it can still be used further down the road for organizing more dungeon runs — something I'm sure will come in handy :)
Corenna
Founder (retired)

Post by Corenna »

I need elites badly!! The last normal I need is Hell Fallen. That time is a little early for me in the U.S., but I should be available.
Stand tall and Shake the heavens.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Should we set up a sub forum in PVE for normal/elite requests?
Firearc

Post by Firearc »

I am so glad someone posted this, I was just thinking the other day that I am sure there are people would like to work on normal/elites. I am happy to add my assault rifle to help out just give me a shout if I am on.