[PLanning] Dungeon Wars 16-DEC-12

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

[PLanning] Dungeon Wars 16-DEC-12

Post by Katelin »

Please see this news post / link below regarding this topic and sign up here if you are interested in forwarding a team for this.

Each team will need to designate a leader within it that will go and complete the paperwork!

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showth ... ?p=1469825
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Volen

Re: Team for the Dungeon Wars?

Post by Volen »

Wow... this sounds like fun!!!
OK nine swords, who is up for this?

I think it would be a good PR piece for the cabal to at least enter this if we can get one or more teams together.

- V

The following snippet was take from Kott's PvP sign up thread... thanks!!

How to form a team
If you would like to form and lead a team consult the individuals posting interest here or just go find four others. Pick a time span in which your team will group up and practice (Eg. 06:00-7:00 GMT Monday - Wednesday, 06:00-09:00 GMT Friday). Be sure everyone can play on game day (DEC 16) Pick a team name. Pick a Team Captain. Team Captain fills out and posts the following application:

Team Listing
Team Name:
Team Captain:
Team members:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
Active Times and days:
Esthyr

Re: [PLanning] Dungeon Wars 16-DEC-12

Post by Esthyr »

I'm willing to give it a try. Plan on being on 7:30 pm-midnight est this week and most of Sat.
Tank or dps.
Firearc

Post by Firearc »

Oh this does sound like fun ! I would like to try though my play time during the week is kind of limited as I work till 10:30 pm cst monday tue and wed. The rest of the week is pretty much open though. but if we get a team going and need another person let me know :) However I totaly understand if you get 5 that have more free time during the week to practice :) would just be fun to have 9 swords represented no who goes :)
Volen

Post by Volen »

Does this mean we might get Moon to play along too??!!
Firearc

Post by Firearc »

I dunno I may be selling moon on the streets according to a suggestion from Jen. j/k

I would imagine that if we have room my better half would want to play too :D, again I know we haev limited time this week so it wll not leave much time for running practices but if we have room on some teams I would like to do it, who wouldnt want 1800 funcom points to buy clothes !
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

The timer will start right when someone pulls an enemy, the clock will not stop until the team takes out the last boss of the dungeon.
(source)

So, have you tried timing a run yet? :D
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Makes me wonder if you can skip those first mobs in Polaris by fencing them, like in HR.

So technically the timer wouldn't start until the first boss is *killed* right? :P
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Pulled, from the sound of it. I suspect they will be very strict on all the possible interpretations of the rules.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Can still shave off a few seconds I suppose?