Proposed Monday Night NY Raids 7:00 PM Pacific

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Maliciously

Proposed Monday Night NY Raids 7:00 PM Pacific

Post by Maliciously »

Hey all!

I am interested in starting up NY Raids on Monday nights. This will be with enough time for those on Friday to be off lockout and long enough from next Friday that they will not be locked out. I have yet to run this so I will need some people to step up and help out with leading me and others through the raid and assist with the loot distribution.

If you are interested please respond to this and I will start amending this post with more information. The plan for now is every Monday night we will run this and try to rotate people in and put to get everyone their gear.
Zyph

Re: Proposed Monday Night NY Raids 7:00 PM Pacific

Post by Zyph »

If it can be done between 6:30pm-8:45pm EST I can help. I have the stats to tank it, but nothing else.
Darquegryn

Post by Darquegryn »

Hi there,

I think this is a good idea, as it will allow people who aren't always around Friday a chance to taste the content.
I could do some Mondays, but sadly 6:30 EST would be too early for me. 7 EST would be the very earliest I could start. (and that would be pushing it hard!)
I am a DPS who can bring Short Fuse, or breaching shot. (or whatever you need I can work towards)

Gethsemane
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

It's important to help Mal that when you sign up as interested you tell him what role(s) you can play, the time you are available on Monday, and if you have any experience with the raid.

Great plan, Mal!
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Firearc

Post by Firearc »

I think its a great idea to start a second raid I know its been talked about alot but few that have been willing to step up to organize it :) *takes her Hat of to Mal*

As I work late on Monday night I am not able to go but there are alot of people that are getting geared up for the raid and allow more of the cabal to exp it.

I remember when we started trying to do the raid it did take about 5 to 6 weeks (well trying it once a week for about 2 hours) to get it down.. but once we figured out the roles and people got comfortable with the mechanics we have managed to get him down each week in about 30 to 60 mins.

I also think that Jen's idea is good if you are interested in signing up for the Monday raid to put your role/s your builds and the time frames you are able to play so he can try and orangzie a group of ten.
rocketpants

Post by rocketpants »

I could make 7pm pacific... i think... if that' 9 central... which... yeah... anyways, I am a healer or dps.
Ravrohan

Post by Ravrohan »

I could go for this :) I'd just request that its not all the same people who do the Friday raid, that others be given a higher place in line. The people who can't make that time and the alts would have a higher priority, and thus the entire cabal is improved more and regularly.
Maliciously

Post by Maliciously »

My hope is to get everyone a spot who wants to do the raid. If interest is high enough we could even get two raid groups going at the same time. I want Alt spost not to mean you wont go just you will be on raid group two.

That said I am still newish to the cabal so testing the waters and seeing what the interest is. With this Monday 2-25 I would like all interested parties to just be online at the scheduled time just so we can gauge interest. Posting here would also be good just to keep track.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Just a thought, Mali, about the two groups thing: If you're pugging part of a group, you no longer have any control over the loot distribution... it's catch-as-catch-can at that point, since you can't invite pug folks in and tell them they can't roll on things. >=) This may not matter to the people involved! Our team just likes to cycle who can roll to spread the gear around as evenly as we can.
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Darquegryn

Post by Darquegryn »

Just realized that this is set for 7 Pacific...unless I happen to be on vacation, this would be too late for me. :( (the raid would first start at 10 EST...)