[PR] Twitterverse Experiment!

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Jennet

[PR] Twitterverse Experiment!

Post by Jennet »

Mission Assignment

Become part of the Twitterverse Experiment!

What is it?

http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/blog ... experiment

How do you do it?

Make an IC (in character) Twitter account. In other words, this is an account for your character, not for you, the player. You tweet as your character! (Tweet what your character is doing, or you think they'd be doing while you're at work, not what you're doing!)

This isn't intense roleplay, and it's perfect even for people who don't roleplay at all but want to get a little more 'into' their game character... to fit it in with the npc's we all interact with for quests. Don't let the 'in character' aspect scare you off!

Follow the Twitter accounts listed in the Blog entry above, and check out what's going on at hashtag #Hivehum on Tuesdays.

Your mission is to get involved and get Nine Swords' presence out there on the Twitterverse.

Requirements:
  • - Must use an IC Twitter account.
    - Reply to this post with your Twitter name, so fellow 9S can follow you.
    - Must interact on Twitter with other Secret World characters.
    - Must follow @JennisonEdwards (I'll reciprocate! Especially in dark alleys.) and @Nine_Swords
    - Interactions should be IC (in character).
    - Remember you're representing the cabal!
This mission will run until the end of the Twitterverse experiment. Which may be never!

Rewards:

It's in Jenn's interest to see that work gets done for some people. I'll arrange some in-game rewards (Pax... or 30 pieces of silver, depending on who you talk to) for 9S members I see getting involved in the Experiment.

You'll also find out that working for these people can be lucrative. (There are often rewards like Funcom points, or even sometimes real life dog tags, for 'winning' the puzzles they run every Tuesday.)

The best reward will be getting a deeper background understanding of the NPCs and plots underlying the Secret World and meeting fellow players!

Note: The puzzles in this experiment often work like an Arg. Sometimes they are 'find this in game' puzzles. Sometimes they are 'find clues on the web' puzzles. If you're not familiar with Args or puzzles like this, take a look at our forums, and also let me know. We've got a few Arg pros in cabal, and we can get you started!
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Arcadius

Re: [PR] Twitterverse Experiment!

Post by Arcadius »

You already have me, but for the sake of others...

https://twitter.com/Arc_Williams
I once tried playing Blind Man's Bluff with a Tarot Deck. Someone got the Ten of Swords, and well, that was the end of that.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Now also in its own forum area in the official forums: http://forums.thesecretworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Kleopas

Post by Kleopas »

Just starting to get involved with this twitter thingy, stay in touch @tswkleopas.