Mass Effect 3

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Mass Effect 3

Post by Kotts »

So Mass Effect 3 is a few months around the corner, and those that have followed it a bit know that it has co-op play, aside from the main storyline RPG! So far screenshots have revield that several species are playable in co-op along with all six classes (Though some class/species combo are not possible.)

Playable Species (So far):
Human
Turian
Krogan
Salarian
Asari

Playable Classes:
Soldier
Infiltrator
Vanguard
Sentinel
Adept
Engineer

Now I'm curious, who else is intrested in playing ME3 on multiplayer, and what Species/Class?

[Xeeyon edit: changed the spelling of "Korgan" for "Krogan" and "Enginener" to "Engineer".]
Uragon
Commander

Re: Mass Effect 3

Post by Uragon »

Given how they have developed a business model based on DLCs, I will likely be waiting a year or two for the ultimate edition or whatever they'll call their discount all-in-one pack. Else I'll either feel ripped off or cheated out of a part of the game. Hate to be negative about it, but I really feel this kind of marketing needs to stop. I know it's not a lot, but I'll vote with my wallet. Plus hopefully by then we should be busy with another multiplayer game!
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

Not my cup of tea, but I will be downloading the ME3 demo just to unlock the Daggers that I dont need and wont use in Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

The more reading I've done, the more I'm inclinded to not play this game at all. they will not be putting it on steam or any other download portals other then Origin. which means no bundles or discounts.
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

I sold my xbox for aa trip to spain last summer and I have no intention of buying another. If there is a computer version, I'll take Uragon's stance and think with my wallet.
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

Yeah it's on pc, demo soon.
Pride

Post by Pride »

Had it on pre-order for a while now. However I am slightly (read very) skeptic about it.

For co-op I'll probably play human or asari and infiltrator, if I ever play co-op at all :p
Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth ->
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Mordin kicks ass. I don't care what anyone else says.
Pride

Post by Pride »

Mordin owns! But I tend to run around with Kasumi and Tali for most of it.. Have Kasumi and Legion at the end, because Legion is kickass!
Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth ->