[TTG]Act 1 Scene 3: NYC Bridge

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Volen

[TTG]Act 1 Scene 3: NYC Bridge

Post by Volen »

It doesn't take long for the anima infused team to recover from their wounds from the unfortunate encounter at the New York City docks. By the time the team arrives at the nearby bridge the only thing still hurt was a little pride - though there were plenty of raw nerves.

Other than a few vagrants and the miscellaneous foot traffic, your team are the only people around.
Kleopas

Re: [TTG]Act 1 Scene 3: NYC Bridge

Post by Kleopas »

Kleopas breathed deeply as Elania and himself meandered through the pedestrian traffic on there way to the bridge, he noticed that although walking Elania seemed to be slightly off centre. He silently cursed to himself for forgetting to bring his first aid kit and decided that at the next opportunity to pick up something from a shop or mall.

"I can do fighting just fine" he smiles gingerly "I just have a ... thing about blood magic"

A unwanted memory flew through his mind on a rampage, it occasionally haunted him from time to time. Events played out again and again. His first assignment a lonely graveyard in a little one horse town in Northern England, dense cold air, the smell of disturbed earth, a flash of blinding light, then darkness, the pain of a knife cutting into flesh and the smell of his own blood. He gulped for air as all of a sudden he felt restricted as if bound, he had been stupid back then and too over confident in himself. He had walked right into the homemade explosive trap which by pure luck only knocked him unconscious rather than cut him in half as intended.

Coming to his senses Kleopas steadied himself into his usual demeanor.

"Anyway enough about me, you took a nice blow to the cranium there. Are you alright? Or shall we find somewhere to get you patched up?"
Blood-Born

Post by Blood-Born »

After spending several long minutes milling about in the crowd that had gathered to check out the scene at the Dock, Silas knew he had to leave and join up with the others. There was nothing more he could do here or learn here. He waited until the crowd began to disperse and then made his way to the Bridge. At least he could report that no one seemed to be following the Team.

On his way to the bridge, Silas thought about what had happened and became upset with himself. He had spent the better part of 5 years learning how to control his Empathic gift and in a split second all that control went POOF! To make matters worse, it happened in the middle of a fight. He would have to remember to thank Elania somehow. How he would do that would be the tricky part.
He muttered to himself, "Yeah.... real smooth. What am I supposed to say?, 'Thank you for getting knocked out.' Yeah right....."
His thought trailed off and he finished the trip to the bridge in silence.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Blood-Born

Post by Blood-Born »

After arriving at the Bridge, the first thing Silas did was to make sure he let the others know why he was there and to report in for his assignment. He wasn't sure who was in charge of the team, so he made his way to one of the people he knew, Elania. He quickly told her about the text message he received telling him to report to New York Immediately.

Not knowing what else to do, Silas stood off to the side trying to be unobtrusive and waiting for his next set of orders. He didn't know how much the others knew about him or his abilities, so he would wait and observe the team's reaction to his presence and to himself.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Elania Vikaernes

Post by Elania Vikaernes »

Elania walked with Kleopas, calmly, and quietly up to the edge of the bridge, holding on to his arm to keep herself steady. She looked around for everyone, noticing Silas, waiting for the others to arrive. She nodded when Silas told her about the about the text message.

"Welcome aboard, your help back there came just in time, thank you. We are heading to a place in New York where a Templar agent went missing. I do not know where it is respect to city proper. I will look it up, and find out what we need to do."

She then looked up to Kleopas, following his inquiry regarding her head injury

"I am ok... I feel a little dizzy from the hit, and from the blood magic, but I am ok. I definetly need to find a restroom to flush this eye out so I can see again, once everyone arrives... I understand your apprehension regarding blood magic, you were quite brave back there."

Elania then took out her phone, and began looking up the address to the hotel they needed to arrive at, and how to get there from here...
Volen

Post by Volen »

[[In game tip: I regularly use Expedia to plan my trips... regardless, this team has enough info. to make the next step in this story. Good luck!!]]
Volen

Post by Volen »

Volen

Post by Volen »