Possible elite dungeon runs for EU

Old Event requests
maitenieks

Possible elite dungeon runs for EU

Post by maitenieks »

I was wondering if there are any Eu players like me here who still have not completed elite dungeons. If there is interest in organizing an event like Elite Mondays we could try to make it happen. The only problem is, that I can not figure out what would be the best time to do event like this. I am open to suggestions.
"There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors."(Tennessee Williams)
Eoligos

Re: Possible elite dungeon runs for EU

Post by Eoligos »

I did complete them but I am willing to help if you want.
I can tank/heal or dps (or healtank, except the ur-draugr).
We must plan for Tokyo. We must counter the enemy, for the enemy is showing its many faces. The game is most definitely afoot.
Graviora manent.
R. Sonnac
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

What kind of group do you want, maitenieks? Same geared players or players who already passed elite levels?
I'm always up for helping out in elites, just give a shout int he chat (don't be shy!).
maitenieks

Post by maitenieks »

I was thinking of gathering EU players of our guild who have not completed elite dungeons yet and then try to beat those dungeons. If we fail miserably(The Computer like boss in Facility comes to mind) then we look for help. It would be more fun to beat those dungeons with fellow members of this guild than some random people.
"There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors."(Tennessee Williams)
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I think thats a great idea! :) Definitely feels more of an achievement to do things without a big amount of fire power to make it "easy" - though please ask if you need any technique suggestions or like you said with things like Fac computer... that was not my favourite Elite :p
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Tigburt

Post by Tigburt »

I'm still needing three more elites, can't remember the names, they are the three prior to the last one in the lore list. I've also tried to sort out a DPS spec that's a little more effective than my previous iteration, but could heal at a pinch, though I'd be learning on the job.

Edit: Weekdays 8pm to midnight GMT would be my usual play times, though I could manage 7pm if I know beforehand. Weekends more flexible.
maitenieks

Post by maitenieks »

We should team up. Due to issues with my mouse(my poor old MX Revolution decided to stop function properly, never again will I buy wireless mouse) I will not be playing TSW till Saturday. After that we can spend some evenings in dungeons hopefully not failing miserably :)
Zyso

Post by Zyso »

I am very willing to help out. I've healed, tanked, and DPSed them all. I am just starting NMs myself, so it would be fun to carry the idea over to NM once you down the Gatekeeper.
Naite

Post by Naite »

If I'm around and not already in a run, feel free to give me a shout. Hey, give me a shout anyway and I'll see what I can do :)