[Planning] You've Been Tagged - PvP Night (US nights)

Old Event requests
Volen

[Planning] You've Been Tagged - PvP Night (US nights)

Post by Volen »

Hi there 9-Swords... we need your help in StoneHendge, El Dorado, and Fu Sang!

Yes, its happening - the Nine--Swords "Pre-Made"

Now, I know what you might be thinking - PVP? Yes, PVP. This is a unique part of the end-game, that I have really come to enjoy... and from my experience, I had to really rethink how I play the game to get any good at it - its exactly what I love about TSW, it has so may facets.

So, if you'd be willing to help to spill a lot of blue and green blood, be willing to work with a team to become an effect PM (Pre-Made), have an time to play (about the same amount of time as an 24/24), we'd love to have you on the team!!

This thread is to check for interest in helping out... not to comment on the state of pVp. OT posts will be deleted.

Indicate your interest in help with the pVp PM by posting your best option for day of week, time (US CST TIME ZONE), and preferred role, and roles you 'can' fill.

Please be willing/able to use the cabal voice chat.

We may also host a few "Fight Club" nights to work out 'calls', quick builds, synergies and the like.... before we actually launch.
We'll try to fill teams using a 5-Person Squad. Squad Leaders (callers) will rotate so everyone gets some experience leading a squad.

Looking forward to it! Volen

Nine-Swords pVp 5-Person Pre-Made - Alpha Squad
1. Volen
2. Kadyn
3. Oimarak Soul
4. Kymer
5. Esthry

Nine-Swords pVp 5-Person Pre-Made - Omega Squad
1. Kathsana
2. AgetatedDoc
3. ReverendEd
Volen

Re: [Planning] You've Been Tagged - PvP Night (US nights)

Post by Volen »

Toon: Volen
TimeS: Prefer 8 CST Monday. Can also do Wednesday, or Sunday evenings.
Primary: Healer (First/sword)
Other Roles: DPSr (rifle blood), Heal/Tank (sword/first), Tank, Impair (Chaos/Sword)
Snocone

Post by Snocone »

Toon: Snocone
TimeS: Prefer 8 EST/9 CST, any day can work with notice
Primary: DPSr Elemental/Pistols (hinder/purge)
Other Roles: Heal (fist/pistol)
S N O C O N E
kadyn

Post by kadyn »

Toon: Kadyn
TimeS: After 8 EST, any day
Primary: Tank (Evade/Relic/AoE) and DPS (Blood/Ele)
Other Roles: Healer
Oimarak Soul

Post by Oimarak Soul »

I am interested in this. I currently go into PVP: Fusang sometimes and less often in Stonehenge. I have a sword hammer build I use mostly. I have 200 kills. I can often play Monday or Wednesday nights. I can play to about 10pm CST. That is all.

Oim.
Volen: He can play from 8 - 10 CST.
Last edited by Oimarak Soul on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Awesome... roster is starting to look very strong! We just next to fill out Alpha squad to get started. Would be great to get an Omega Squad going too!!!

So far, Alpha Squad looks like it could work as a later evening US CST, Monday group. That would be find for me, that way I can get all my girls settled down for the night, and then lock down for the kills!
Kymer

Post by Kymer »

As we chatted last night, I'd be interested in this on mondays. I usually won't be on till around 9PM EST, but sometimes I'll be on earlier. Also sometimes I may end up working at night, which I am doing tonight.

I usually go in pvp with dps builds of AR with Pistol usually. Sometimes I do Pistol/Shotty like I do in NMs. Recently started playing with a leech build I started using in the Gilded event to stay alive, but haven't tried it in pvp yet. I sometimes top the dps charts, but only when there is a good healer to keep this glass cannon alive. In a premade I'm open to different builds if that helps us do better as a grp. All my talismans are purple, though most the heal and health ones are NM boss drops.
Volen

Post by Volen »

AWESOME - Alpha squad has filled.
I'm going to start a thread for Alpha Squad to do some Group Planning.... might as work out some basics before this next Monday, and lock in a specific time for this coming week.

Please post here if you are still interested, we have a second squad (Omega) to fill if we can! If Omega is slow to fill, we can use the help with Alternate slots for Alpha.

- V
Volen

Post by Volen »

There is an opening in Alpha Squad... and of course, if we have additional interest, it would be GREAT to start filling Omaga for a different or same time slot.

Post way if you're interested!!

- Volen
Volen

Post by Volen »

There are enough folks that have interest that we might be able to fill out a second Squad.

If we can get Samcon to hop in (he said he'd be open to helping at one point), and perhaps pull in one other, we could field two team.

Perhaps, we can talk about me eventually moving to Omega... then if we can each recruit one more player to fill a spot, we'd have TWO FULL Teams.

Thoughts on that?

- Volen