LFG NM MP - HF-HE-SH-Fac

Old Event requests
Eoligos

LFG NM MP - HF-HE-SH-Fac

Post by Eoligos »

Ok, I have this idea that I WANT the MP clothes for nightmares.
I was finally able to get them for DW and POL yesterday and I know my gear is good enough to do HF/HE/SH/Fac.
BUT everyone wants to do 18/18.
Is there anyone that would be kind enough to help me out on this? Can we get a group going to run these 4 in MP?
Be aware it would be my first run on HE/SH/Fac.
HF I did when the game was out but it was so bugged that it was a joke.

I am available usually after 19:00 GMT.
We must plan for Tokyo. We must counter the enemy, for the enemy is showing its many faces. The game is most definitely afoot.
Graviora manent.
R. Sonnac
GaboonViper

Re: LFG NM MP - HF-HE-SH-Fac

Post by GaboonViper »

Well I can tank HE, SH, Facility, the latter two healtank (HE also healtank but its a bit clumsy in that dungeon thanks to Occlusion lense). But for all except HE you would need quite good dps to make it smooth.

I did only healtank HF so far. But for the last one I still need one or two RnS to survive...
I can solo-impair HF. Or dps too. And theoretically also heal, but I might fall asleep doing so.
Eoligos

Post by Eoligos »

So I could consider you in for tank/healtank?
As I said I don't know much about those, I only did the elite version as when I stopped playing the nm wasn't even in.
We must plan for Tokyo. We must counter the enemy, for the enemy is showing its many faces. The game is most definitely afoot.
Graviora manent.
R. Sonnac
GaboonViper

Post by GaboonViper »

I would prefer tank/healtank, yes... Except for HF, where I would strongly suggest you do the non-MP version first, best in the same team that will later do MP.
Eoligos

Post by Eoligos »

Yeah, the plan is do MP because I want clothes but it's not a priority :)
I just want to try all the content at least once :P
Anyway, still looking for 2 dps and a healer then?
Graviora manent.
R. Sonnac