Help please, 3 Elites left

Old Event requests
Sep

Help please, 3 Elites left

Post by Sep »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All done! Thank you all for running it with me. :D
Beat the Gatekeeper as well.

I have three Elites left to finish before I can meet Gatekeeper, figured I should finally try and get those done. They are:
  • The Facility
  • Hell Eternal
  • Slaughter House
I think Sep should be able to DPS these fight, I've been fiddling with the builds in our guides section (still feel like I suck though). If need be, I can try healing. So, come join me at your own risk! I can offer tea and leftover Halloween candy as a bribe (and cute cats as Sep is the cat lady). :D

Live Bait Group:
  • Sep - DPS (or Heals if necessary)
  • 2 -
  • 3 -
  • 4 -
  • 5 -
Last edited by Sep on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sephora "Sep" Jones
Bored Archivist & Cat-lady of the Apocalypse.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Help please, 3 Elites left

Post by Katelin »

If you are happy to wait til the weekend, I would love to help you :) Did you hope for your partner to join too? If so, it might be worth making a team sign up listing with which roles you then still need.

If you do this before I am back home again.. make sure you get that Gatekeeper down and I will take you for 18's with my unsuspecting husband :p
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Sep

Post by Sep »

Katelin wrote:If you are happy to wait til the weekend, I would love to help you :) Did you hope for your partner to join too? If so, it might be worth making a team sign up listing with which roles you then still need.

If you do this before I am back home again.. make sure you get that Gatekeeper down and I will take you for 18's with my unsuspecting husband :p
I shall see what happens! If a group forms up before the weekend, I'll work on beating the Gatekeeper. As you recommended, I went and made a signup. My partner though is out of the game for a while so he won't be in to DPS.
Sephora "Sep" Jones
Bored Archivist & Cat-lady of the Apocalypse.
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

I can help out. Any role. Runs should be fairly sort if we get some high DPS.
kithsana
Twitter: @KitThatcher

Post by kithsana »

Anytime I'm on I'll be glad to heal a run for you, just give me a shout. I have only done these particular elites once myself so I'm not a font of good strategy ideas, but I'm not bad at keeping people alive ;)

Kit
Zyso

Post by Zyso »

Are you kidding? Any time I am on I'm your huckleberry. If you want to schedule something, I will do what I can to be there.
GeldenBoy

Post by GeldenBoy »

Hi Sep,

You can count me in too mate. :)
Trophy

Post by Trophy »

Can help, we are online in same hours, so count me in.
EvilEdna

Post by EvilEdna »

If it all seems to be going too easily for you I could always join up and provide the handicap ;)
Sh3

Post by Sh3 »

Count me in! I shall log to see if we have enough to go! :D