"Nooby" Nightmares! 2-6 p.m. PST

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Aberlour
SWL Community

"Nooby" Nightmares! 2-6 p.m. PST

Post by Aberlour »

I've seen some interest in a scheduled "Help people with NMs" day, so I've decided to schedule one. So lets see if we can get people together to run some NMs for people who need experience/gear, want to test a new role, want to learn some non-18s or just want to help out.

I'm no expert, but sometimes it's just nice to have a group that is willing to die repeatedly in the name of education. So please sign up below if you're interested in running some "Nooby" NMs, and please indicate what roles you can do/want to learn (I can heal or DPS) and what dungeons you'd like to run.
Vikestart
Twitter: @vikestart

Re: "Nooby" Nightmares!

Post by Vikestart »

Nice incentive! :) It would be nice if you could specify the timezone though, just for maximum clarity
Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: "Nooby" Nightmares!

Post by Aberlour »

Doesn't the calendar show the time for your timezone? It does mine on the raid event. But 2-6 p.m. PST. Doesn't look like I can edit the event to include the timezone in the title.
Sh3

Re: "Nooby" Nightmares! 2-6 p.m. PST

Post by Sh3 »

Sunday at 11 pm is what it shows for me!
Might be a little late for me to do many runs but count me in to help in at least 1 or 2 depending on how long it takes.
I can leech or dps as needed!
Hell i can event give i a try at tanking if we are lacking it to go! I do have the .4.4 gear for it just never gave it a shot :)
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

The calendar indeed always shows events relative to the time zone specified in your board preferences. Hence why I encourage everyone to check and ensure that they have it set up correctly and also adjust it according to DST changes. Unfortunately, that's not yet happening automatically. I think the next board version will do that though. So maybe in a year or two...
Vikestart
Twitter: @vikestart

Post by Vikestart »

Uragon wrote:The calendar indeed always shows events relative to the time zone specified in your board preferences. Hence why I encourage everyone to check and ensure that they have it set up correctly and also adjust it according to DST changes. Unfortunately, that's not yet happening automatically. I think the next board version will do that though. So maybe in a year or two...
Yes, but I thought it would be nice to have the time in a specific time zone in case somebody wants to tell other people about it. Not necessary, but it makes it easier :)
Fizzion

Post by Fizzion »

i would like that i have done 18 s and would like to try more .. and master planners if possible as well .
i can dps and do some heals, ql 10 gear ..thanks
Ezri

Post by Ezri »

I am a NM noob and would love to have some understanding cabalmates to learn with. I currently am in dps gear from the few NMs I have managed on my own. I wouldn't mind learning the ropes as a healer but my gear is more spotty there (ql 10 blues and a few purples) and I haven't healed in a long long time.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Excellent, that's the whole point of this.
Fizzion

Post by Fizzion »

when and where tho ?