Facility MP

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

prosafa

Facility MP

Post by prosafa »

Hello folks. I'm interested in a group to do Facility master planner. I've heard it is buggy and sometimes can be annoying to get MP on it, but I'm interested anyway. I hope we can have enough people to form a group. Would be awesome to have someone really experienced in Facility to lead/organize, since I am NOT familiar with this dungeon in NM. We might need multiple attempts (in different days). Any love?

Group:

1- PuzzyCat (DPS)
2- Aberlour
3-
4-
5-
Last edited by prosafa on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: Facility MP

Post by Aberlour »

Depending on the day/time, I can do it as a DPS, or a leech if we go that route.

I did this on MP once with a leech healer and a traditional tank, with the tank running the ball at the last phase. She did bug out a couple times and we had to filth ourselves to death.

You might actually get a better response if you schedule a day and time for the first run.
Claretta

Post by Claretta »

I recommend everyone stocks up on cyanide drinks from the Horned God before you begin. Especially if you're doing a a master planner run and the tank chose to use Forged in Fire.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Claretta wrote:I recommend everyone stocks up on cyanide drinks from the Horned God before you begin. Especially if you're doing a a master planner run and the tank chose to use Forged in Fire.
That would certainly be faster than repeatedly running into the dreamscape wall like my tank friend had to do recently.
prosafa

Post by prosafa »

Not many people interested, I guess.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

You didnt write a date or time for this - cannot sign up without knowing when :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.