Elite Helping : The Lowbies Edition

Old Event requests
TheBerch

Elite Helping : The Lowbies Edition

Post by TheBerch »

There have been numerous threads, but I felt a more up to date one would be appreciated.

Anyway, are there any members currently out there, who are in need of assistance running any or all of the Elite dungeons. And if so, post up which ones you need help with. The more people we have who are nightmare ready, the better. Also if you could post the times you typically play. Days / times (use YOUR time zone plz)

EXAMPLE________________
Elite Assistance requested.
Alias: TheBerch
Elites: Slaughterhouse
Time: Monday through Friday 6pm est +

Re: Elite Helping : The Lowbies Edition

Post by EvilEdna »

Hello TheBerch,

I have already enjoyed a few Elite runs with the Cabal but still have (I think) three left to complete the set.
Not in any great hurry to get through them but will be happy to join any group that forms to help Lowbies as I really would like to learn the strategies before trying the NM versions.

I know I still need the Ankh, and one of the Hell dungeons......

I am most reliably online Sundays from 7pm GMT otherwise whenever work and home life permit.
TheBerch

Post by TheBerch »

EvilEdna wrote:Hello TheBerch,

I have already enjoyed a few Elite runs with the Cabal but still have (I think) three left to complete the set.
Not in any great hurry to get through them but will be happy to join any group that forms to help Lowbies as I really would like to learn the strategies before trying the NM versions.

I know I still need the Ankh, and one of the Hell dungeons......

I am most reliably online Sundays from 7pm GMT otherwise whenever work and home life permit.
Understandable, the problem with the Elites vs Nightmare dungeons is that they are completely different. The buffs the monsters / bosses use are completely different. Some of us also who are even OVERLY geared for some of the NM dungeons are hard to run. Case in point is aknh, and HE (if that is the runner one) cant really remember. And its not so much difficult is it is timeing.

I can usualy get on and play at any time, so long as I know there is a need for this stuff to be ran, as I dont mind explaining the in's and out's of the Elites and NM's. I would just need to know when I need to be on to help people out.
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Ran Ankh and Facility Elite with Diani, Floryn, PizzaParty and Regretted today.
Think only 2 Elites left for PizzaParty?
Attachments
Kisshoten_picture013.jpg
Kisshoten_picture013.jpg (61.63 KiB) Viewed 3096 times
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Very cool! He said he needed 4, so I think you are right :D Give me a shout if you are on when I am PizzaParty, I am also happy to team with you to complete these :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
SingedKitty

Post by SingedKitty »

Yup 2 for PizzaParty. That pic was epic!!! Reg was alive but bugged and kept sitting up, swinging his blade and falling back as if dead. Haven't laughed that hard in ages!
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

It was like Reg was being dragged around by someone with a magnet under the floor. Lmao!
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Regrette

Post by Regrette »

I think I was being dragged around ...

Happy to help anyone do Elites
YOLO.
It's like Carpe Diem for the uneducated.