Lair Runs - Saturday 29th March - 19.30 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Mellified

Lair Runs - Saturday 29th March - 19.30 GMT

Post by Mellified »

How about we try the lair runs again, with B-Lair going to Savage Coast and F-Lair going to a different Lair (perhaps of Shivelamouse's choosing as s/he needs one)

B-Lair team:

Here was the make up of B-Lair team

Tank - Mellified
Heals - Floryn
DPS - BrokenPieces
DPS - Deerhound
DPS - Faraleth

If they could reply and say they can attend that would be great - if someone can't we'll try to find an alternate.

F-Lair team

Last week F-Lair team was focused on doing CF for the achievement so I don't know if the members wanted to carry on doing more lairs to collect regional boss fragments. Shivelmouse needs the Scythian (dunno where that is!) so if people can reply to this and try to sort out a team that would be great. This team would be aiming at the more high level lairs.

Hope that all makes sense!
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Naite

Re: Lair Runs - Saturday 29th March - 19.30 GMT

Post by Naite »

Elil and I can't commit to anything this Saturday, we're away on Holiday for a week starting Sunday, so cannot be sure we'll be on. If we do make it on and you need help, feel free to give us a shout.

*EDIT* Actually, we're not on holiday till next weekend. So we are much more likely to be online. Wether I'd be any use given how confused I seem to be with dates...
Shivelamouse

Post by Shivelamouse »

Biesieged Farmlands! And possibly regional depending on what parts people have/what we need.

EDIT: Tank will need the Immutable skill from Chaos for this particular boss, otherwise you'll get wrecked really fast because you need to stay alive while the party stacks up debuffs. Once you stack up Debilitate and Exposed right away, all is good (loses the buffs that make it a pain as long as those are stacked).
Deerhound

Post by Deerhound »

The Savage Coast lair was a blast the last time I did it, but I have a meeting with a tax professional 2 hours after this shindig starts. I may have to leave early if I show up for this.
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Good luck with this! Kate and me will take it slow and not join this weekend. We've got some home renovating left to do that'll likely be quite energy consuming. It might be worth considering to just run one team though, given that you didn't get much other feedback.

We might still do something on a more ad-hoc basis later in the week, if we end up feeling like it. :)
Shivelamouse

Post by Shivelamouse »

Id be okay with postponing. Please post and let me know if its only one team
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Let's postpone both teams - couple of people were unsure if they would be there or not for B-lair as well. Try again some other time.
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio