NMs for Nervous People 19:00 GMT (Noon PST)

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Aberlour
SWL Community

NMs for Nervous People 19:00 GMT (Noon PST)

Post by Aberlour »

OK, I've decided to try to run the NMs for Nervous People event Mellified started awhile back on a semi-regular basis, most likely every other week, but if someone is willing to alternate organizing, that would be fantastic.

We'll start with some runs this Saturday at 19:00 GMT, which is Noon in PST so should give any NA players a chance to join too. The plan will be to run 18s, or just as many dungeons we can do in two hours. With two geared and experienced people it's not too difficult to get through 18s, or at least 17/18s.

So please sign up below and state what roles you can do, and your experience level. I have posted an example signup below.

If we get enough signups, we may be able to organize two groups, if not, I'll pick the team mostly on a first-come basis to fill all roles (with preference toward non-geared/experienced people once we have another experienced person other than me) and set aside reserves. And if we don;t get five, we'll fill the rest from Noobmares or our Friend's Lists.

Signups
  1. Aberlour (DPS, Leech or Tank)
  2. Floryn (DPS or Heal)
  3. Mellified (DPS or Heals)
  4. Nuanil (Tank, DPS)
  5. Faraleth (Buff DPS)
Reserves
Last edited by Aberlour on Fri May 16, 2014 12:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: NMs for Nervous People 19:00 GMT (Noon PST)

Post by Aberlour »

Aberlour -- Leech, DPS or Tank. Experienced with all roles in 18s, can give advice, pointers, etc.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Hiya,

Put me down for DPS (or Heal).

I have some NM experience but mostly on a tag-along basis (Look here! Go there! Stay put! Follow me! No! Nooo! GJ...). :roll:
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Well done for starting it up again Aberlour - Sep and I started the NMs for nervous people and then I gashed my hand and needed stitches so I couldn't really play and Sep took a break! Anyway - I'd love to come as a DPS or a heals - I have gear and some experience.

Fine with Polaris, dodgy with the aoe circles in DW and then can't really remember Hell somethinged but seem to remember being fine until the lovely Machine Tyrant and the aoe circles in that one. Saturdays are not my best time due to family stuff, but I'll really try to make this one. I'll then maybe do an alternate and maybe on Sunday after NYR as there are three new people who want to do them too and have a sense of humour!
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Post by BrokenPieces »

Saturdays are not really my day, and if I got one free I'd love to join the lair runs. Any other non raid days are fine for me.

I'll gladly help with all 24s as tank and DPS on any other NMs day.

Broken

QUICK EDIT: What about Thursday after NY Raid?
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Thursday after NYR would be good for me
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

I could put it Sunday after the raid too for future ones. As for Thursday, I'll leave that for you two to organize as the raid is at Noon my time and that pesky work thing gets in my way.
Nuanil
Twitter: don't do twitter

Post by Nuanil »

I can bring my Dragon that I've shelved, tank/rdps/mdps and have done 24/24 (though it's been a long time).
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Excellent, we're just one away from a team. Nuanil, what's your Dragon's name so I can add him to my friend's list.
Naite

Post by Naite »

I more people sign up, I assume a second team will start?