Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Cabal Recruitment Fair - help needed

Post by Katelin »

Hi Swords!

I would really love us to have a strong presence at the Cabal Recruitment Fair on the 12th July.
(Main information: http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=79958)

I need people to help with the following things:

Meet up people
It would be great if there were 2 people who can receive meet up requests and let people know you are there to be met up with in Brooklyn park, New York, Arcadia.

Poster design
I still havent made a poster for this event - would be great to have a few that we can also pop into Twitter so people see it and its more noticeable than just a 120 character message.

Recruiters / Contact people from 9S
Each cabal only has a 5minute slot to talk about their cabal - at the end of our slot, I want to be able to tell people who they can contact within 9S for information about joining us. It would be great to have a good number of people visible for potential new applicants to contact and have the recruitment process explained.

What I am also hoping is that this event helps us build some inter-cabal friendships. So also having people from our RP / PvE / PvP divisions present could be great to organise some joint cabal events in the future.

Please respond to this thread with what task you are willing to help with.

thank you!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: Cabal Recruitment Fair - help needed

Post by Aberlour »

I'll be there! I can receive meet up requests, and you can obviously tell people they can contact me. Unfortunately, I have zero graphic design skills, so I cannot do the poster unless we want it to be all poorly-drawn stick figures.
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Hmmm I'm trying to keep my schedule clear for that day.
If I'm able to keep it clear and attend then I can be a meetup point and you can refer players with questions to me.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

I'm planning on being there.

People can meetup on me (once I have metup into Arcadia), I could do some recruiting and I can talk for hours and hours about the Rapier Division! :mrgreen:
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Claretta

Post by Claretta »

I'll hopefully be there as a contact person.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

For anyone thinking of coming along to support the cabal, and help me out - please note the change of location to New York.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

I'll be there unless something last minute pops up. Been able to clear my agenda for that day ^^

You can use me as contact /meetup person.
TheFun
Twitter: @TheFunIsOn

Post by TheFun »

Sadly, by my calculations, I won't be able to attend the fair (and trust me, I'm truly sorry 'bout that, because I won't be able to attend RFG 2nd anniversary either T-T) but I hope all will go well ^^
Ebon-Priest

Post by Ebon-Priest »

I know that I am new here, but I would be willing to help witht he meet N Greet as an RP participant. pretty sure you dont want me sharing any 9S or in game information, but I can lend myself as a friendly face and a welcome smile.
Father Hooper
Ebon Priest
Honored Member of the Ebon BrotherHood
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Would be happy to see you there!