Which lair bosses are you missing?

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Which lair bosses are you missing?

Post by Katelin »

Do you want to complete some lair boss achievements?
Then let us help you!!

It's really helpful to know who is missing what so we can plan our next lair runs to help people get any lair boss kill achievements they are missing - My preference is for a team of 5 because thats easier for me to coordinate than a team of 10 - also, Durendal and I like to run from about 18:30GMT ish on a Saturday for a couple of hours.

So if you are looking for your lair achievements and you can log in at the time we can on a Saturday, please respond to this thread and we can then organise further runs based on your needs!!

Note: This is NOT a sign up thread, sign ups will be done via the Noticeboard forum and have an associated calendar entry.

thanks,
Katelin
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Re: Which lair bosses are you missing?

Post by BrokenPieces »

I'm missing CotSG and BF. Thanks for asking :) But I'm out of town every other weekend.
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
Antoon

Post by Antoon »

I am missing Regional for Solomon Island, and Regional Boss for Valley of the Sun God.
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

Oh boy, where to start. I scan down the list on the poll and fill in the circles for:

Everything on Solomon Island *except* Lost Sarcoma.
Everything in Valley of the Sun God.
The Scythian, Avatar of the Creep, Vulkan, She of Woe, and Dacian Pack Runner in Transylvania.
All three Regionals.
And Eidolon of the Outer Dark, except there's no achievement for that.

Whew, that looks like it would be quite the campaign.
EDIT: Probably enough of one that I'd likely need to do a massive overhaul of my inventory in order to run one from beginning to end, over the course of however many months.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

@BP - Then we aim for the 16th to do CotSG and BF? CotSG only takes a short while, its a really easy lair. BF still takes a bit longer, though usually because of me forgetting where the steps are to get through :p Will schedule closer to the date in the Noticeboard.

@Antoon - Have created a 2nd team for next weekends signups for a potential Solomon Island regional kill. So that knocks that one on the head for you. No idea on our pattern status for Egypt.

@Yuri - that is quite a few, but keep signing up and you will have them in next to no time. I am pretty confident of the fights and requirements in all the lairs now, and am very happy to team with you :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
The-Gambit

Post by The-Gambit »

Like Yuri, I need all of them... Just focused too much on end game. :oops:
"There is no knowledge that is not power" - Ralph Waldo
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

As long as you focus on what is fun for you, I don't think there is shame in that!! :D
TheFun
Twitter: @TheFunIsOn

Post by TheFun »

Everything in Solomon Island but the Regional Boss
Dacian Pack Runner, Avatar of the Creep.
And of course, Albino Cthulhu
fig

Post by fig »

I've always neglected lairs.
I need everything except KM and Scythian.
erolia

Post by erolia »

Haven't run any lair here