Soo.. TERA EU..

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Quietness

Soo.. TERA EU..

Post by Quietness »

So i just had to use a free copy of TERA for the EU server set... anyone play?
Aralon

Re: Soo.. TERA EU..

Post by Aralon »

Nope I dont, not a big fan of TERA. Tooooo asian for my liking.
Retired.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Maybe when the female avatar animations are a bit more realistic. I'll pass for now...
Kort

Post by Kort »

No interest in Tera, but I do have GW2 pre-ordered. The way I see it, there was no reason not to get GW2 since there's no sub fee. :)
name: Baron McArthur
alias: Kort
affiliations: Templars, Nine Swords
abilities: Assault Rifle, Pistols, Fists, Blades, and Blood Magic
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

I will avoid that game.
Beware of Spoiler!   
I will keep avoiding it until they fix the females. They are broken. The female stances and their design are so overdone and hyper-sexualized that it has long passed the point of being ridiculous.
Anatoli

Post by Anatoli »

While I tend to like korean grind games from time to time, I'll pass on TERA because:

1) They don't allow Russians anywhere, just outright ban all the IPs
2) Pure action-like combat system in an RPG is a no-go for me, I mostly hate them.
Where horses fear to tread, ponies kick down doors.
The success is measured in cats.
Some words are written to make you think. Pacman.
Cidrick

Post by Cidrick »

I actually play the Us version, its not terrible, but meh. I'm getting tired of it already. Combat being like it is, is actually nice if you like PVP and having to pay attention 100%. But everything else of the game is just a normal MMO. Story is lacking, crafting and everything else is pure any other MMO out there. Really the only reason i play is because of the PVP combat.
Fez

Post by Fez »

Not really interested in Tera either, as others... too Asian. The overdone graphics just doesn't suit my style.
Pride

Post by Pride »

I was actually dumb enough to buy a copy, because two of my best friends are playing it... Ended up "lending" my account out to another friend :P
Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth ->
Aralon

Post by Aralon »

Kort wrote:No interest in Tera, but I do have GW2 pre-ordered. The way I see it, there was no reason not to get GW2 since there's no sub fee. :)
Because some people think it is over-hyped and just a basic MMO with auto target? I will pass

Xeeyon wrote:I will avoid that game.
Beware of Spoiler!   
I will keep avoiding it until they fix the females. They are broken. The female stances and their design are so overdone and hyper-sexualized that it has long passed the point of being ridiculous.
Thats the EXACT same reason why I hate asian MMO's. I mean on of the casting animations is a girl shaking her hips. WTF?!
I also hate asian MMO's because they always ALWAYS have cute cuddly wee animals killing shit. What is it about the asian MMO community and fierce bunnys o.0
Retired.