H@ppy Fre@king Birthd@y

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Nexa
Founder (retired)

H@ppy Fre@king Birthd@y

Post by Nexa »

I missed a loooot of birthdays in my abscence. And I really dropped the ball on keeping up with new ones. SO. For everyone I missed, I am posting this gift. Happy birthday to all of you! You know who you are!

~~~MY GIFT TO YOU: THIS RECIPE I AM MAKING UP ON THE SPOT~~~ (GIGA-CHICKEN-MOZERELLA-COMBO-HYBRID)

1 cup Long Grain Rice
1 cup Mozzarella
Half a medium sized Onion
1 Tablespoon of minced Garlic
Butter
Salt
1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
1 teaspoon Dried Parsely
2 Carrots
3 cups Rice Flour
1 teaspoon Onion powder
2 eggs
2 Chicken Breasts (Cluck-chicka-bwack-bwack)

A Frying Pan
Food Processor
A Juicer
A Pot

Filling
First put rice inside of a food processor, run for a brief moment. You want to break the rice into 1/2 or 1/3s, but not make a fine substance. Bring to boil 1 1/2 cups of water in a small pot seasoned with a pinch of salt, then add the rice granules. Cover and let cook on low heat for 13 minutes.

Dice the onions finely. In a frying pan, with butter, brown the onions until yellow. Add the minced garlic and continue until a dark golden brown color sets into the onions.

Grate the mozzarella.

When each is complete, combine mozeralla, the onion garlic mixture and 1 or 2 spoonfuls of rice to the food processor. Blend well. Add more mozzarella at your own damn leisure.

Batter-coating-stuff
In a large bowl, combine parsley, pepper, a pinch of salt, onion powder, rice flour. Take the two carrots and put them in the juicer. Drink that juice, carrots are good for your eyes. Except when applied by Clive Owen. Take the remaining powder-grate substance leftover from the juicer and pat it down with a CLEAN paper towel, make sure it is dry. Add dry carrot-powder substance to the rest of the bowl, mix contents well. Also eat the rest of the rice you cooked earlier. Don't waste it. You were raised better than that.

In a side bowl, beat the two eggs into an even scramble. Remove from shells first.

The Meat of the Matter
Take the chicken breasts and cut them them into strips of even width, about and inch and a half in width. Using a thin knife or pointy rod thingy you might have lying around, like an ice pick maybe I dunno I don't live with you (clean the ice pick/knife before using it), hollow out the strips of chicken. Be cautious not to tear through the sides of the chicken as you cut/hollow and leave side opposite from hollowing entry unopened. Agitate the chicken strips such that the tunnel inside of them is wide enough to stick you finger inside of it. This action has an authentic chef name but I do not have cable and can not confirm this with the food network.

Fill the chicken strips with the filling. Pinch the opening shut. It probably won't stay shut so just fill it all the way to the brim, it'll leak out later but its cool. Also, you might wanna add more mozzarella to the fillling mix first.

Dip the filled chicken strips into the egg scrable, then role in the carrot-flour powder mixture until coated.

In a large frying pan, with MOAR BUTTER, fry the stuffed chicken strips for 3 minutes, then flip over and fry for another 2-3 minutes.

Put them on a plate and eat them. Hopefully they taste good. They should but I dunno... I am at work.
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Re: H@ppy Fre@king Birthd@y

Post by Nexa »

*COUGH-Kleopas-Arcadius-Katelin-Kotts-Berr-Cephas-Bippy-WAHOOOOOOOOOOzerman-and-Caldervalley!*
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Lol thanks!

<3
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Sounds delicious - though I would be pretty tempted to switch the rice for couscous or quinoa to reduce the amount I have to use the food processor (we are not good friends).
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

*Couscous can substitute the rice. Totally.
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

I'll pass.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Katelin wrote:to reduce the amount I have to use the food processor (we are not good friends).
Your food processor would get along fine with the rest of the Nine Swords kitchen appliances... *cough*
Aralon

Post by Aralon »

Sounds like either a "tasty" experiment or "me being on the news for an oven that blew up" experiment. Dunno if I am confident with those risks!
Retired.
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

...You use the stove though... Friyng pan.
Aralon

Post by Aralon »

Nexa wrote:...You use the stove though... Friyng pan.
yea but the stove is above the oven, oven gas would prob be turned on, would be a leak then BOOM
Retired.