Oceania

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Outrageous

Oceania

Post by Outrageous »

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

I reside in Australia and am seeking a suitable Cabal to join. May I ask what time Zone the bulk of your agents reside in. I would hate to traverse the world alone with my companions are safely tucked into their beds.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Re: Oceania

Post by Xeeyon »

Depending on when you are available for playing, we have members throughout Europe and North America. Some of us actually work night shifts. Posting your usual play times may help answering that question :) (We actually ask this in the application form, too.)

Hoping this helps :)
Outrageous

Post by Outrageous »

Thanks for the reply.

My usual sessions would commence somewhere around GMT 09:30 (19:30 my time) and continue for 3-4 hours.
Aralon

Post by Aralon »

09:30 for about 3-4 hours is the times I am most active during day time playing (at night time its roughly 20:00 to 03:00 GMT). But I tend to to go AFK a lot during the day. And I am from the UK, Northern Ireland to be specific :-)

If you do apply, good luck with it :-)
Retired.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I am usually at work Monday to Friday at these times - perhaps on occasion wishing I was still in bed and asleep!! But on my days off and on the weekends - hopefully around at this sort of time :) Used to find it one of the best times to go hunting in AO because the mobs werent so contested for!! :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Fetterlock

Post by Fetterlock »

When I read the thread title, I mistakenly thought that this would be a George Orwell appreciation thread!

There are Nine Swords people around at all hours of the day and night, and some of us may have irregular hours and/or insomnia. Also, the membership roster is getting pretty big, so the odds of us running into each other are improving all the time.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

We have been slowly inching over the west coast US, and eastern parts of Europe, and Russia. I don't recall anyone being in Australia, yet. There are others that work odd hours too...

We really should take a play time census. :P