Lethion

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Lethion

Lethion

Post by Lethion »

Hey

Just made an application so thought make this post to introduce myself.

Im 25y old danish guy and atm i study at the university (goner add japanese as a study in few months, makes it easier to read manga and such and the state pays the education and even pays me to study 8-) )

I tend to play games alot but dont consider myself hardcore as i usually take it easy in games and enjoy the story rather then rush through it, as for PvE and PvP i usually do both in the MMOs ive played, if they had both ofc.
Atm im on holiday so i play most evenings/nights but ones university starts agein it will depend alot on day to day workload but i should manage some hours a day and alot more on weekends, ive been at the university for 3 years and ive managed sofar. :D

Sofar ive played about 15 MMOs (not counting F2P ones) my first one was FFXI for about 5 years and latest one Tera, which i still play a little.
Uragon
Commander

Re: Lethion

Post by Uragon »

Hi Lethion and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for the introduction. You said you made an application, however I can't find it yet in our virtual paperwork here. Did you go through the entire procedure described in our application process?
Lethion

Post by Lethion »

Ill try and submit agein, worst case is there might be 2 applications in the end lol.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Heya Leth, and welcome!