[Dungeon] NM Ankh to SH - Friday 20:00 gmt

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

alternative_roo

[Dungeon] NM Ankh to SH - Friday 20:00 gmt

Post by alternative_roo »

NM dungeon run from Ankh to Slaughterhouse

1: Wolf - DPS
2: Antanahe - DPS
3: Rikunda - ???
4: Kisshoten - healing ???
5:

Reserve:
Last edited by alternative_roo on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Alabaster-Wolf
Antanahe

Re: [Dungeon] NM Ankh to SH - Friday 20:00 gmt

Post by Antanahe »

I can come as a DPS only since I have no experience tanking or healing these dungeons.

Which dungeons are you planning on doing precisely ? The non 24s ? Slaughterhouse is usually ranked before Ankh in nightmare mode so "from Ankh to Slaughterhouse" is a bit confusing.
I would also like to point out that the non 24s are relatively dps demanding so unless a solid team signs up, I expect we will wipe several times and then 2 hours seems optimistics for HE, SH, Ankh, Facility and HF.
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

I assume Wolf means just following the portals in order in Agartha, so Ankh, HF, Fac, HE and SH, which, honestly, is a daunting task to complete in a day, let alone two hours.

Unless this is planned to be a series of events, just doing any of the non 18s as time and group composition allows. Then two hours works.
alternative_roo

Post by alternative_roo »

Doing them in order really, and I don't plan to have it all done in two hours, just as much as we can do really.
Alabaster-Wolf
Rikunda
Twitter: @Rikunda

Post by Rikunda »

Can I get in on this? :D
Mother Teresa wrote: Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Not sure if I am home by that time, but if I am, I can join for healing or dps. Never tried tanking any of them and not really on my to-do list ;-)

@Rikunda: these dungeons are harder and more gear dependent then the 18/18 (Polaris, Hell Raised, Darkness War). As you beat the GK yesterday, you should start with 18/18 to gear up.
Khristina

Post by Khristina »

hello there, i'd love to join should you have a spot; the gear should be fine i guess :)
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Sorry wolf, will have to withdraw my sign-up. Looks like I won't even be home that evening :(
Directio

Post by Directio »

I am in
Rikunda
Twitter: @Rikunda

Post by Rikunda »

I am dps. :geek:
Mother Teresa wrote: Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.