bah

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Cidrick

bah

Post by Cidrick »

Tired of playing RL, why can't TSW be out yet.... i know i know fight club, but its not the same knowing ill be knocked on the head and reset.
and Seal 6...still waiting on that ...2 more days bah , i
ll be out in the woods in a tent watching for our fleshy rotting friends. sorry its late and I'm bored for now....
Uragon
Commander

Re: bah

Post by Uragon »

At first I thought this would be about sheep, but then I realized... Happy camping! If you need work before launch, I'm sure I can find you some in various divisions. It's rather busy here getting everything sorted so that this place is all nice and shiny for launch. :)
Cidrick

Post by Cidrick »

what ya need and ill see what i can do :)
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Obvious counter-question: What are you interested in doing? Any specific division that you're particularly interested in? Given how we're closing in on launch rapidly, both Recruitment and PR could do with a boost for instance. Recruitment needs to build a team to shoulder the masses that will come through ingame advertising, and I think you already volunteered with the newsletter anyways. :) So really just find a division that interests you and then I'm sure you'll have some task jumping at you in no time.
Cidrick

Post by Cidrick »

well then I'm still waiting on that :) got to wait for the position to be filled, then from there get into the division :)