Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

The Swords Edge - Help needed

Post by Katelin »

Hello Swords!
I am looking for 1 or 2 members of our PR division, or even external to my division to help me rekindle "The Swords Edge". The Swords Edge was our 9S newsletter, but it unfortunately grew stagnant and we stopped producing it.

In an effort to help keep our current happenings visible, we would like to get it started up again.

If anyone is interested in creating a MONTHLY newsletter with me for 9S, please respond here. We will then have a chat together to see who can do which tasks and how we will put it together.

thanks,
Katelin
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: The Swords Edge - Help needed

Post by Aberlour »

I don't really have the time to produce content, but I used to be a copy editor for a newspaper, so I'd be willing to copy edit the newsletter.
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

I am willing to help, I have experience from journalism and multimedia-production (ie, image-treatment, digital publications, video and sound etc etc etc

I'm open for a chat about it when I return

LeM:)rt
Oxara

Post by Oxara »

Hi Kate!

Since I'm beginning to get my head above water regarding my new job, if I may be of any help...
(Meaning, I'd like to help you pleaaaaase :D )

Also need to start checking new posts on the forum again... :mrgreen: