Roll call

Old Event requests
Blueplain
Twitter: @iboxgamers

Roll call

Post by Blueplain »

Greetings all, as you may be aware, there is a big wave of content coming in regards to gear, dungeon and raids. QL skills and gear are going up to 11, Agies are going up to epic, possibly 3.0 and as such there is a great risk of being overwhelmed by it all. As such I am throwing out a roll call to see where you are at, at the moment and where you would like to be. You may just want to play the story. Which is fine but I want to make sure that those who want to gear up and run the more difficult NM raid/dungeons are empowered to do so. I am aiming to make a list below to get a whole picture of all members position and direction.

Please let me know how you fall in the current categories below and I shall work hard to get members to the position they want to be.

p.s I have noticed a few members running dungeons with people outside of the cabal, obviously it would be the most beneficial if we all make a big effort to get cabal groups running with the noticeboard. I know it has been difficult to find cabal members to run at the time and this is also the reason I am moving forward with this role call.

As of 10/10/2015

Time when most available - please use GMT so I can understand a unified time

1. Endo - Weekends, PST
2. Shock - Weekends, EST
3. Ripple - GMT
4. Blueplain - GMT, All days of week, mostly before evening
5. LeMort - GMT+2. All days of week, mostly before evening - 08-09am GMT --> and comes on and off throughout the day
6. Mellified - GMT - Late mornings, Early evenings
7. HauresShax - GMT - Evenings, After 6pm and weekends
8. Abe - PST/PDT (GMT -8/GMT -7). Currently GMT -7 - Saturday (Generally all day, or at least from GMT evenings (18:00 or so) to PST evenings (Generally 16:00 PST
9. Tazetta - GMT Most evenings /weekend
10. Osyrys - 8pm and 11pm Central Time (3am to 6am GMT
11. Marlolini - GMT+1, playing most evenings and a lot during weekends.
12. Floryn - every day from 19.00 GMT - 21.30ish GMT, also during the day on Wednesdays and in the weekend.
13. Katelin - every day from 19:00 GMT - 21:00ish GMT
14. Boyinleaves - 6:30-8pm GMT and 6am-10am GMT

AEGIS

Current members pre Aegis

1. Osyrys

Current members with lower Aegis

1. Tazetta

Current Members Nearly at 2.0

1. Endo
2. Sonno
3. Blueplain
4. Mellified
5. Abe
6. Floryn
7. Katelin
8. Boyinleaves

Current Members at 2.0

1. Shock G
2. Ripple
3. Marlolini

Members wanting to get to 3.0

1. Endo
2. Shock G
3. Ripple
4. Blueplain
5. LeMort
6. Mellified
7. HauresShax
8. Marlolini
9. Floryn
10. Katelin
11. Boyinleaves
12. Abe
13. Tazetta

QL Gear

Members pre NM

1. Osyrys

Members main roll lower custom gear

1.Tazetta

Members main roll nearly at 10.7.5

1. HauresShax
2. Endo
3. Shock G
4. Marlolini
5. Floryn
6. Katelin
7. Boyinleaves

Members main roll at 10.7.5

1. Blueplain
2. Ripple
3. Mellified
4. Abe

Members wanting to get main roll to 11.05

1. Endo
2. Shock G
3. Ripple
4. Blueplain
5. LeMort
6. Mellified
7. HauresShax
8. Marlolini
9. Floryn
10. Katelin
11. Boyinleaves
12. Abe
13. Tazetta

NM Runs

Members wanting to run new NM dungeons
1. Endo
2. Shock G
3. Ripple
4. Blueplain
5. LeMort
6. Mellified
7. HauresShax
8. Abe
9. Tazetta
10. Marlolinin
11. Floryn
12. Katelin

Members wanting to run NM Raids
1. Endo
2. Shock G
3. Ripple
4. Blueplain
5. LeMort
6. Mellified
7. HauresShax
8. Abe
9. Tazetta
10. Marlolini
11. Floryn
12. Katelin

Members just interested in story

If you have any suggestions to what should be added to the roll call. Please reply to this thread with the suggestions.
Last edited by Blueplain on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 27 times in total.
boscot
Twitter: @boscothemigh

Re: Roll call

Post by boscot »

as far as gmt activities go... weekends, otherwise I am a pst sort of person.
I have 1 aegis at 2.0 but all the rest of them just need a toolkit
all my major talies are at 10.7.5; working on weapons and then I'll do the minors
Definitely want to make the jump to 11: I mean, it's 11 so of course it's louder. It's louder by 1.
and yes to both the last two.

For the nonce, I am on sabbatical except for some grad student mentoring I have to keep doing, so my availability is fairly broad with enough notice. Generally speaking, I work best in the mornings, so that is when I am busily proving the granting agency their money is not being wasted. Otherwise, I plan on being logged in most afternoons and evenings.
Rick Fortune
Twitter: @TheRicksterTSW

Post by Rick Fortune »

Not going to worry about 10.7ing any gear aside from Weapons. Don't see the need. So Jumping to 11 is a No.
AEGIS is basically either Blue 2.0's or 1.9's. Just needing the exp.

Not going to bother with Nightmare raids or the new upcoming dungeon till I've finished what's already available.
New Name is 'Cholesterol' cause I keep giving people Cardiac Arrests.
Describing MissR's PvP modus operandi.

The two rules of 9S:
1) When in doubt, blame Endo.
2) If you cant blame Endo, blame Sonno.
Shock G

Post by Shock G »

Not GMT. EST; otherwise like endo.

All controllers 2.0. I have a bunch of gear at .7.5.

I'd like to do the new NMs. I'd like to be doing NM raids. I'd like to be maxing out my gear.

I'm not the kind of player who looks at dungeons and raids as "story." I'm there for the toys.
rippledrums

Post by rippledrums »

I'm GMT (currently BST so +1).

Got all my AEGIS at 2.0 (controllers and shields), 1 blue damage capacitor and 1 blue shield capacitor.

I only do DPS for now and have all talismans at .6.5 and dabs weapons at .6.5/.5.5.

I'm always interested in evolving and upgrading to higher levels but I only get home from work at 1am my time, and I'm trying to switch permanently to the morning shift on weekends (still waiting for an answer from my team leaders) which would mean I would be home at 8pm my time on Saturdays and Sundays. I am also off work every Monday and Tuesday.

Already got my Karma Curio and all MP achievements (except Manufactory NM/MP) so of course I'm interested in more raiding and trying new stuff. :)
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

I'm GMT + 2 (which will be one in some weeks)
I play a lot during daytime and also in the evening (depends on wether my wife and I have plans)

I've recently come to the point where I can use BB on improving gear and are currently at 10.2 on more and more gear.

Aegis is .6 closing in on 7.

Did I give you all the info now?

LeM:)rt
Blueplain
Twitter: @iboxgamers

Post by Blueplain »

You want to end up doing all the NM raids and dungeons eventually LeMort?
LeMort
Twitter: lemortieth

Post by LeMort »

Blueplain wrote:You want to end up doing all the NM raids and dungeons eventually LeMort?
You bet! :-) (I want to be able to do all end-game stuff, Dungeons, raids, PvP (a little), story, exploring, dailys, farming etc etc.)

LeM:)rt
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Hi there

Here's where I am

GMT (UK - whatever we are at the moment) - Late mornings and then Evenings
Most aegis 2.0 - I have no blue controllers
Majors and weapons at 10.7.5 as a dps - working on minors now - would like to get to 11 (glad to hear that it is louder by 1)
Would like to do all new NM content
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
HauresShax

Post by HauresShax »

Hey guys,

So....

Time zone: GMT (UK) so my available times are weekends and evenings (After 6pm)
Gear: Currently have 4 pieces at 10.7.5 (rest is 10.4-5) for my DPS Set / A mixture for my tanking set, 10.4 glyphs in all, but talismans need upgrading along with offhand weapon. (Able to tank up to a 24)
Aegis: Only at 1.3 so aiming to get to 1.5 so I can try PH

Grouping: I am a returning player (played since launch with a 9 month break) so know a lot of existing players in the game. Finding nm groups is therefore not an issue, but I agree that I should be grouping more with you guys. I do always ask in cabal first before pugging, this has been met with mixed results but I have grouped with a few of you.

Experience: I've tanked and dps'd all content (Not on this char) with the exception of PH and Manu, also been raid leader for Eidolon and NY previously.

I returned to the game mainly because of the new content that is out (Post issue 9) and for what is coming, so yeh interested in progressing my char with nine swords.