Manufactory Breached Elite: Sat 21 Nov 1900 GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Yuriksha
Leader

Manufactory Breached Elite: Sat 21 Nov 1900 GMT

Post by Yuriksha »

This is a run at the Elite Manufactory Breached dungeon. It's the first time for me and I know it is for a few of you out there as well. So - this is a learning run.

Indicate interest and roles below.

1. Yuriksha (Tank)
2. Elil (DPS)
3. Naite (DPS)
4. Sonno (Heal
5. Floryn (Buff DPS)

Reserves
Last edited by Yuriksha on Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Elil

Re: Manufactory Breached Elite: Sat 21 Nov 1900 GMT

Post by Elil »

I'd love to come as DPS!
Dauntless the slug-horn to my lips I set,
And blew “Childe Ellie to the Dark Tower came."
Naite

Post by Naite »

DPS is probably best option, possibly Leech as support healer if needed. Healer would be third option but not ideal. (Healed most NMs)
Chaosetor
Twitter: @Chaosetor_tsw

Post by Chaosetor »

You can generally not leech in AEGIS dungeons, the sole exception being the 4th boss of MFB. If you end up needing a support healer, having a second fist healer will be your best option. Keep in mind that healtanking is impossible in MFB.
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

Yeah, I put this up with Kate and Durendal in mind right at the end of the Penthouse run. I don't know if they think they're insta-signed, and they probably should be. That would cover us on tank and heal.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I forgot that it's my brother in laws birthday on Saturday, so if anyone else wants to join the team and can make it Saturday sign up!! We might not be online on Saturday in time (didn't consider asking him yesterday while spending the whole day together for our daughters birthday) :/ sorry
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

I'd like to try as a dps for first choice but I can fist heal if no one else can. Never done aegis healing though.
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Mellified wrote:I'd like to try as a dps for first choice but I can fist heal if no one else can. Never done aegis healing though.
Same for me.
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

OK, it looks like we've got DPS or maybe heal really covered. However, we really need to get the tank role filled. I'd hazard a guess that this is not the dungeon to strap on a Brooklyn and some +Block drops and try tanking for the first time. I imagine the five of us are all in the same position.

So, crossing my fingers and hoping for a tank sign-up. If not, this may have to slip to the following weekend.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Yuriksha wrote:OK, it looks like we've got DPS or maybe heal really covered. However, we really need to get the tank role filled. I'd hazard a guess that this is not the dungeon to strap on a Brooklyn and some +Block drops and try tanking for the first time. I imagine the five of us are all in the same position.

So, crossing my fingers and hoping for a tank sign-up. If not, this may have to slip to the following weekend.
Actually, that would probably be fine. Other than Psychic renewal, no impairs needed. So tanking is just running enough HP and block to survive. Or run a healer and someone heal tanking. Which, you need on 3, really. The healer has to healtank that one if you don't run a healtank anyway.

The only boss that is a DPS check is the last boss, and he does not hit hard at all.

I have an obligation this day, but if you want to try this with a healtank and healer, I can pop on to share my healtank build.

You might not beat it, but I think getting experience is worth a shot.