Event idea: Silly hat event

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Event idea: Silly hat event

Post by Katelin »

Idea from Goge at todays social event - please respond to this and brainstorm your ideas!

[#9schat] [*Goge]: how about a silly hat event?

[#9schat] [Katelin]: A silly hat event - that sounds silly .. maybe you should attach it to a sporting event hehe
[#9schat] [Katelin]: Ascot meets TSW
[#9schat] [*Goge]: a silly hat race?

[#9schat] [*Mellified]: you could pass on hats through trading with the person next you - like pass the parcel
[#9schat] [*Mellified]: and you have to wear each one
[#9schat] [Katelin]: but then you couldnt actually pass a hat.. because someone might click it and keep it hehe
[#9schat] [*Mellified]: rats ...
[#9schat] [Katelin]: I think we have to consider this one further - but a series of hat events could be rather ridiculously perfect
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Antanahe

Re: Event idea: Silly hat event

Post by Antanahe »

How about a sort of follow the leader game ? The leader puts on a hat, the others have to put on either the same hat (different color but same type is good) or a piece of clothing (something visible like chest or vest) that can be associated with/ on the same theme as the leaders hat (for example christmas hat ==> snowman hat or christmas outfit)

Not sure if i would name winners in this event, as it would favor those with a large wardrobe. It should just be for the fun of looking into ones clothing and see what they have that could fit the current hat.
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.