[RAID] Agartha Defiled: Not a Sign Up

Old Event requests
TS-13

[RAID] Agartha Defiled: Not a Sign Up

Post by TS-13 »

After running a PUG Flappy Raid today, it didn't seem too difficult. Nothing we can't do here. So, I just want to gauge interest in running this raid as a cabal. I know I just posted an event for Eidolon, but I don't see why we can't attempt all 3 raids at least once or twice a week. The NY Raid is fun and has always been a success since my being in 9Swords, whether I join the US or EU raid. Time to up the stakes. Just my two cents.

So, for all you Swords who are tired of idling in Agartha (I'm talking to you Kiss!) or just want to try something new, state your interest below and I'll see about starting sign-ups.

***Please be advised that our Raids won't always end in success although I'm sure this is obvious.
“In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer. But in our own hands lies the power to choose – what we want most to be we are.”

― Robert L. Stevenson
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Re: [RAID] Agartha Defiled: Not a Sign Up

Post by BrokenPieces »

Well, I'm interested. I do understand that it's long, dull and not refundable in PAX experience with not nice loot. But I'm still interested. :)
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
TS-13

Post by TS-13 »

BrokenPieces wrote:Well, I'm interested. I do understand that it's long, dull and not refundable in PAX experience with not nice loot. But I'm still interested. :)
I like your attitude BP! :D
“In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer. But in our own hands lies the power to choose – what we want most to be we are.”

― Robert L. Stevenson
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I'm happy to die by your side, TS
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

I'm willing to give it a try, haven't met Flappy before.
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

We have done some Flappy raid runs before, just not with much success :P
But since it's been made "easier" (iirc) we can give it another try.

PS: idling is fun!
Marlolini
Twitter: Marlolini

Post by Marlolini »

The biggest problem with clearing the raid now is DPS that dies to AOE or does not kill the spiders that drop down fast enough. If you lose a DPS the last DPS check is hard and you will also struggle with killing adds at the end if you dont have everyone alive.
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Let's give it a go. You never know until you try. The early bird catches the worm. An owl in a sack troubles no one. I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

DPS that dies to AOE.
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Post by BrokenPieces »

Go 9-ers! :)
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
Tazetta

Post by Tazetta »

Or as Gimli said...
Certainty of death.
Small chance of success.
What are we waiting for?

He never quite got the hang of haiku....
I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just too good...