Event idea : night in the museum

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Event idea : night in the museum

Post by Katelin »

I can't bring everything to life like in the movie - but an event could be fun.

Anyone interested in planning this with me as an internal 9S event?
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Antanahe

Re: Event idea : night in the museum

Post by Antanahe »

How about preparing some ghosts stories for a few of the exhibitions ? If they are writen beforehand they can be copied pasted in the chat to go quicker and keep the stories rythm alive.
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

If you want to join the team and do that, sure :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Ok.. I have developed this idea further in my head - and would actually like to do this event over a series of Months - with a culmination in a large internal social event in the late autumn early winter.

Would be great if perhaps someone from the PvE division, Mission Control, Pen and RP division would sign up with interest to support me in this event so we can work on the following types of events

1. Monster hunting (10k runs already ongoing EU evenings, perhaps also in other timezones possible?)
2. Lore gathering (Dedicated hunting teams)
3. Museum items (Hunting teams)
4. Museum social events (RP team)
>> Including - Showing off your museum pedestals and showcases, telling stories about monsters, etc etc.
Prosper01

Post by Prosper01 »

Katelin wrote:2. Lore gathering (Dedicated hunting teams)
3. Museum items (Hunting teams)
I'd be happy to organize/help with these.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Great! Thank you :)
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Katelin wrote: 4. Museum social events (RP team)
>> Including - Showing off your museum pedestals and showcases, telling stories about monsters, etc etc.
Count me in!
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I'm going to be setting up a temp forum for this planning team on the weekend, if you are interested in getting involved - sign up in this thread!!
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Ok, setting up the forum area now for planning - Floryn and Prosper, you should both see it within the next 30 mins, if you don't please get in touch with me.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

If anyone is still interested in joining the team for running these events, please get in touch! We will kick off on the 9th September and run til the 12th December! :) Even if you can only contribute 1hour a month.. it is still going to help!! :D