When, and how

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

When, and how

Post by Katelin »

I would like to see us set this event to start up around the 9th September - I think the 9th of the 9th is a perfect date for a Nine Swords mega event to begin :p

What do you both think? This is likely the best time in my opinion after people have had vacations and are getting back into normal work routines. Also gives us a few weeks to plan - and for me to be on vacation with no computer access ;)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Katelin
Leader

Re: When, and how

Post by Katelin »

If you are both happy with September, I would like to put this in the next issue of TSE (on Tuesday 9th August) as a teaser - please confirm over this weekend you are ok with this.
Poster_NitM_1.png
Poster_NitM_1.png (463.22 KiB) Viewed 2515 times
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Feedback from you both would be really good!
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

The 9th of September sounds good to me.
I like the ad. Dark and gloomy. :)
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Ok, so this coming Friday - the 9th of September, we are going to be kicking off the Nights in the Museum events.

What I thought would be a good idea, is just a 30 minute social event that people can come along too as an information evening. I will host this myself and do it in my museum. (That is unless anyone has a better idea).

Then, over the coming months - anything that is happening related to this event and put into our Noticeboard forum should be tagged with [NitM] so people can see its an event for this event :D

I will also be writing up an article for The Sword's Edge which also releases on Friday to give an overview of the types of events that we will be running. Therefore, if you can all create threads like Prosper has with the overview of what he will be doing I can grab that from there. Also still happy to brainstorm ideas over the coming days for the newcomers to the team!! :)

How does that sound?