New Releases

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Pluto
Founder (retired)

New Releases

Post by Pluto »

So while the tsw update section is under renovation I thought it would probably be better to post updates in another area where it wouldn't be so hectic and....in the way I guess. But yeah, this thread is probably going to be deleted or at least locked once the updates section is finished.

PC Gamer interviews Ragnar on TSW and gives some thoughts. Not sure that 1 or 2 questions is considered an interview but whatever. Ragnar does confirm fetch quests though, which made me die a little inside. So tired of those.
"Through fire, justice is served"
-Jack Pendragon

The gloomy Hades enriches himself on our sighs and our tears.
Pluto
Founder (retired)

Re: New Releases

Post by Pluto »

MMORPG.com newest article.....released 2 days ago. Have not been on the ball like i should be lately. Some day I'll get the updates section finished....hopefully monday :P
-Jack Pendragon

Pluto
Founder (retired)

Post by Pluto »

IN CASE I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO SEE THIS

PCgamer released a developer diary on tsw. Anyone else notice the templar in the suit with the white mask? I totally call dibs on that outfit.

Well not the red suit part, but the suit with a mask looks very classy.

EDIT: also http://www.hydrainitiative.com/index.ph ... &newsID=38 and the video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9H10apW2QU

Article done by the Hydra Initiative and a video recording of the "Tokyo flashback" mission. Pretty good to be honest, its that mission where you fight all the filth and what not.

screenshots to go with the first video i posted
-Jack Pendragon

Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

Pluto wrote: Anyone else notice the templar in the suit with the white mask? I totally call dibs on that outfit.
PVP Uniform there. It looks to be the DPS outfit compared to the looks of the others. Depending on the build you go into PVP with will determine what you wear. However I've seen four or five uniforms, verse the trinity of tank/healer/DPS. *shurgs* Something to figure out.
Pluto
Founder (retired)

Post by Pluto »

the other two might be from a combination of tank/dps or healer/dps......that still leaves tank/healer though.

But i am dps anyways, so i will wear my uniform with pride.
-Jack Pendragon

Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

No matter what I wear, as long as my weapon doesn't fail me and I got a good angle of aim *lol*
Pluto
Founder (retired)

Post by Pluto »

Alright, locking this thread since it will soon become obsolete. Using the updates section for today's two newest updates
-Jack Pendragon