Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Hebdomas

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Hebdomas »

So I'm Hebdomas. Been playing MMOs for about eight years and was part of an infrequent Dungeons and Dragons group throughout middle and high school. I like to do a bit of everything, light to medium roleplay, casual pvp, etc. I tend to be a quiet person until I get more used to my surroundings.
Lyssandrah

Post by Lyssandrah »

Game's looking good so far.

What server are you guys on?
Lyssandrah
Honor, valor, pride!
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Chimaera or Asakku, those were the initial servers that most of the older characters are on too. So for Open Beta, there is a bit of a Templar imbalance as the first two weeks only allowed you to roll that faction.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

I just noticed this! I thought I'd stop in and say, "Hey!" My friend Torvus found you folk, and I'm glad he did! Haven't been in game much this past week or two, so I haven't been able to meet anyone in game yet, but I'm looking forward to playing with you all!

I've been playing MMOs for years, starting with SWG... though my online rp falls back to old MUSHs and MOOs, and my first actual multi-user online game was Avatar on PLATO (when the circuits were made up of rocks and fresh dinosaur bones). I like to rp, quest, raid, pvp... just about anything... especially with a fun group of folks.

I've got a crazy sense of humor, so feel free to smile nervously and nod occasionally!

See you all in game!

-Jennet
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Fez

Post by Fez »

It is good to see another who played the old MUD genre. :)

Welcome to the 9S forums! Hope to see more of you.
Manowar

Post by Manowar »

A large muscular man walks through the door and approaches the receptionist

Hi, the good folks over at Templar HQ suggested I pay yall a visit. They said you could use some extra firepower and well that is my specialty. My name is Fritz Hiser but most people just call me Manowar.

(OOC: Hi everyone, I am gearing up for opening weekend and am looking for a great group of guys and gals to join up with. I am a veteran of both RPing and MMOs. I started Pen-N-Paper roleplaying back in 1982, and started into MMOs around the turn of the millenia with the likes of Ultima Online, EQ, WoW, Guild Wars, City of Heroes/Villains and most recently SWTOR. I have been looking for a MMO that would make quests challenging and thought provoking. I think I have found that game, now I just need to find a good group to roll with. I have been around the block a few times if you could tell from the information I listed and would prefer a group of mature individuals that don't take everything too seriously. I feel like from what I have read and seen you all are that type of group, and I just hope I am the type you are looking for here. Thanks for considering me.)
Last edited by Manowar on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Hiya Manowar, if you are interested in joining Nine Swords, please submit an application using the left side navigation (Click JOIN 9S) :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Manowar

Post by Manowar »

Damn this is a lot of paperwork just to go make mincemeat out of some chumps. Well darling, its all done. I think I will step out for a morning brewski. Call me, when your people are ready to pay my fee.

Manowar heads for the door, pulling a beer out of his pocket as he walks out

(OOC: All done with the application)
Books

Post by Books »

Hail... I meant... Hello... Hi to all

My name is Solomon Armitage... but everybody calls me "Books" since I was just a child... Perhaps because I really enjoy the books, the lore and the folklore... I inherited it from my grandfather... who was librarian in New England. I never would consider to ask to join a... ehem... group like Nine Swords... I would prefer to maintain myself like a bookworm in my study... but the actual situation of the world makes me think in fight the darkness. I served since years ago in the Templars as a scholar and courier, now I am preparing myself to fight the chaos and the rising darkness with "Sophia" (A nice shotgun my father gave to me, before he died).

I ask you, mighty fighters and experienced scholars, if there is a place for me in your Cabal. And... well... Can I have a peek in your Library?

Yours,

Solomon "Books" Armitage
Lyssandrah

Post by Lyssandrah »

Ok, so had some time to think about it and have decided I'm going to pre-order the game.

So this me officially requesting enlistment to 9S.

For those who don't know me (or have forgotten/can't care to remember), here's some "fun" facts:

- I'm a 40 YO Belgian Male
- Have played AO for a few years, the last ones as a proud member of Omni Pol. Quit just over a year ago.
- Currently playing "Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning", but thats dying a slow agonizing death, so I'm looking for a new challenge.
- I'm mostly a weekend player, but will make myself available during the week if wanted/needed (as my schedule allows, by which of course I mean the GF :mrgreen: )
- Not much of a roleplayer either (sorry), my RL can be complicated enough, so keeping track of alternate one seems like too much hard work... :shock:

That's about it, if you wanna know more, feel free to ask, but I do reserve the right not to answer 8-)

Lyssandrah
Honor, valor, pride!
Lyssandrah
Honor, valor, pride!