Halloween Stonehenge

Old Event requests
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Halloween Stonehenge

Post by Kotts »

As part of the Cat God competition whomever controls Stonehenge at 23:59 CET will earn a significant increase toward the favor of cat kind. Control is tabulated keeping score of all first place wins over the last 15 minutes. Players from all shards can and will be pitted against each other. To participate please join our Ventrilo server in the chat Group PVP1. From there fom teams and join the separate groups PVP2, 3, 4, ect

Vent login info
Username: (use your Nine Swords forum name)
Hostname / IP: ventrilo.gamelaunch.se
Port number: 15922
Password: knickers (disclose only to Nine Swords members, thank you)

How you win Stonehenge:
- First faction to 700 points wins
- 1 Point per player killed by your faction
- 1 point per second earned if you faction only is in the middle circle.

Tips:
- Do not go in with less then 4k-5k HP. Players can hit hard.
- Wait for your team. Do not rush in to the middle solo. Move as a team.
- Team up and communicate *BEFORE* joining SH. Joining as a team and working out a strategy before joining greatly increases odds for success.
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Re: Halloween Stonehenge

Post by Kotts »

With the time set I do not believe I can attend this event, however I will try to be online and participate.
Venator

Post by Venator »

Okaay, gonna do everything possible to help. Most likely going into harasser-tank build for that :P.
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent
Finnean

Post by Finnean »

Well it depends, I do not believe I'll be able to either, then again not a huge loss seeing as it's PVP :P.

Tonight I got a league game of table tennis planned(still at 100% win to loss ratio btw *looks smug*) and usually I'm home around the time this competition seems to start.
So I might just pop on, seeing as I can never immediately go to sleep after I got home from being sporty.
"He is patient, forbearing, and resigned, on philosophical principles; he submits to pain, because it is inevitable, to bereavement, because it is irreparable, and to death, because it is his destiny." Extract from William's personality file
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

You'd be surprised.
Oh, and if someone in the group runs Pack Leader that will help immensely with glance tanks too. Amor Fati too, but it doesn't effect the whole team.
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

Sounds like awesome fun, shame I' be asleep.
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

You're asleep? But the event finished just half an hour ago, so was already going on by the time you posted. Sleep-posting huh!

Anyways, we won 8:4:4! Well done everyone!!! I think it will be hard to lose the competition now. With a bit of luck, we'll have a freshly redecorated HQ as of tomorrow's downtime.
Venator

Post by Venator »

Oh damn. Waited for that, thought it would be nice to stretch out for a moment and next time i blinked eyes open, it was over. :cry:
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

Uragon wrote:You're asleep? But the event finished just half an hour ago, so was already going on by the time you posted. Sleep-posting huh!

Anyways, we won 8:4:4! Well done everyone!!! I think it will be hard to lose the competition now. With a bit of luck, we'll have a freshly redecorated HQ as of tomorrow's downtime.
To be fair I did go to bed about then but ugh yeah got my times mixed up, oh wells glad it went well. :)