Solomon Island Lair

Old Event requests
Rayvein

Solomon Island Lair

Post by Rayvein »

I have accumulated all 9 Solomon island summoning rituals, and I would like to assemble a cabal group to run through them all.

Preferably I'd like as many people that are at the Elite dungeon gear level, or are at beginner nightmare gear level for the run as possible, as they are the most likely to actually use anything besides signet drops.

Any signet drops that are not used by the group would go directly to the cabal bank.

Current time I am hoping for the game is 1400 CST (GMT -6) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 14&p1=2036.

I, myself, can either heal or dps for them. Let me know if you want to come!

If there is a better time that works for people, please suggest one and we can see what we can come up with.
Doobah

Re: Solomon Island Lair

Post by Doobah »

Have never done any of these Lair things,so would love to come along and see what they're all about. Gear is early NM's stuff, can heal or dps.
Firearc

Post by Firearc »

Lairs can be very fun and its a great way to help gear elite level playeres for some uber gear :) With that Said I know many also do these for the Achievements as well and it would be nice to also opoen up to them as well.

We typically do these as a 10 man raid I believe only the main group can summon fight the boss and get credit for the kill, but everyone in the raid can roll on loot :)

if you need extra dps just let me know :)

I will check with Illandir if that is correct about only the main group getting credit for the kill i honestly can't remember. I know the main group was the only one that could fight the boss. I will update when I find out.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

I was asked to remove this.
Last edited by Jennet on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Firearc

Post by Firearc »

Typically how we have done lairs in the past is we will form two groups, one group will have anyone who wants/needs the acheivement for the boss, the second group is filled with anyone who wants to roll on loot ect.

This has worked really well in the past and allows us to take 5 extra ppl for uber loots ! its also fun way to do things as a cabal with ppl that can't do NM :)
Rayvein

Post by Rayvein »

Firearc wrote:Typically how we have done lairs in the past is we will form two groups, one group will have anyone who wants/needs the acheivement for the boss, the second group is filled with anyone who wants to roll on loot ect.

This has worked really well in the past and allows us to take 5 extra ppl for uber loots ! its also fun way to do things as a cabal with ppl that can't do NM :)

This is what we will do if we get enough people.

It was my intention to make sure every item can be used and put to good use.

It was not my intention to make people feel they were excluded.
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Assuming you meant to put it down for the 10th of February, this would be at the same time as the cabal meeting. So I'll have to veto that time slot. ;)
Rayvein

Post by Rayvein »

Uragon wrote:Assuming you meant to put it down for the 10th of February, this would be at the same time as the cabal meeting. So I'll have to veto that time slot. ;)
doh my bad completely forgot about that. I'm going to shift the time for the following weekend Feb 16th at the same time frame.
Treylar93

Post by Treylar93 »

I have started to get into a few of the elite missions, but i would like to join in on this too.
Doobah

Post by Doobah »

Because someone cannot read properly *cough...Doob...cough*, a small group of us did Savage Coast and Blue Mountain last night,great fun and something a bit different, thnx to Durendal for organising the whole thing. Followed by the best HE run ever !! Zy and Rav, with 2 non-cabal players, despite being dumped on before we even got started, epic run guys :D