NY Raid 3/4/13 7:00 PM PST

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Maliciously

NY Raid 3/4/13 7:00 PM PST

Post by Maliciously »

Alright guys lets give this another go. As we dont have a set crew I will just need everyone to sign up. First come first served.

Tank:
Tank:
Heals:
Heals: Rocket
DPS/Pods:

DPS: Mali
DPS: Rav
DPS:
DPS:
DPS:

My loot rules will be slightly different than that of the friday raid because of the loose nature of the group.
Talisman/Weapon upgrade crystal- If it is your first time completing it you will get one for free so if one drops please pass on it. If not roll Need.
Glyph Upgrade- Roll need on it/
Talismans/Weapons- If it is your main build weapon or talisman you may roll need on it. If it is for an off-build please greed so that those that need it can win.
Third Age Core- Need it.
Last edited by Maliciously on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ravrohan

Re: NY Raid 3/4/13 7:00 PM PST

Post by Ravrohan »

Group 2 dps for me. :)
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Hey, Mali, can you move these to the Assembly Hall/Noticeboard section, so they go in with the other events? We can link it to the calendar for you too, if you'd like. Might make it easier for people to see it's coming!
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
rocketpants

Post by rocketpants »

I'd like to try to heal again if possible.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

Not sure why this fell off the calendar. I put it back on.

Also, Mali... this is your group and you can do whatever you like with loot, so please understand this is only a suggestion: The way the loot system works, with all the rolls firing at once, if you don't put the loot on master looter, and you just have everyone roll need on everything they need, you run the risk of one person getting everything... and then probably feeling really bad about it... (or really lucky!). It's unfortunately not like other games where you can take the need/greed rolls slowly and individually. It times you out if you wait for each roll to finish before you select need/greed on the next one. If you guys don't care, it's certainly not a cabal rule to do it this way! Just that's the reasoning behind our using master looter.

Have fun!
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Darquegryn

Post by Darquegryn »

If this were only ONE hour earlier, I would be all over it. :(