[PR] March Mayhem!

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Bizze

Re: [PR] March Mayhem!

Post by Bizze »

I love the sunburst-like arrangement of the swords!

In fact, I think it's a step up from our current logo. It says more "Radiance" and less "Wheel". (No offence to anybody who has created our logo of course). I would love to see a stylized version like the one in the forum header above, but with the sunburst effect, just to see how it looks...
Treylar93

Post by Treylar93 »

@Bizze ...
You mean something like this? I had to "create" some room between the hilts to ... ok, it still looks a bit like the wheel of a mast ship. g'Arrr! :oops:
9swords_135x135.png
9swords_135x135.png (30.6 KiB) Viewed 2606 times
@Katelin ...
Ok, great I will continue with the ones that I have planned so far ... is there a better spot on the forums for the advert-banners? Also, I have plenty of room to host these, but I would rather they were hosted on the cabal site.
Bizze

Post by Bizze »

@Treylar: I was mostly thinking about the pure white swords (line art logo). I think maybe the handles of the swords are a bit too big in comparison to the blades.

Everyone's a critic, I know... ^_^
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Thats because they are stretched daggers.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Treylar93

Post by Treylar93 »

You both are right ... the blades need to go past the hilts to retain the "radiance" look , and the blades look like stretched daggers.

I noticed the latter once I singled out the blade & hilt layers from the Templar cross, but I wanted to get other thoughts too.

Right now, I am looking at using the claymore blade that I used my signature below instead of the blade that goes with that hilt ... originally, the image came from http://www.nihilogic.dk/labs/tswweapons/view.html ... look for the "Medieval Sword 2" in the Blade section.

Actually, the more I think about using the claymore blade ... the more I like what I see in my head. The proportions, the shadow effect, the sharp pointy tip ... :idea: ...

be-right-back!

*Runs off*
Treylar93

Post by Treylar93 »

*runs back*

This should look a lot better.
Attachments
9swords_140x140.png
9swords_140x140.png (27.3 KiB) Viewed 2596 times
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

It just doesn't look like 9, though I like the sword shape :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Treylar93

Post by Treylar93 »

Does having the white color overlay turned off help?
9swordsColor_140x140.png
9swordsColor_140x140.png (31.01 KiB) Viewed 2592 times