Harder Nightmares? Any Interest Sunday, June 30?

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Jennet

Re: Harder Nightmares? Any Interest Sunday, June 30?

Post by Jennet »

Edited to show who's signed up...I wasn't sure who wanted to do what, so there are ?'s marks after names. Let me know what roles you wanted?

Also, TheBerch, that's a great idea about curios. Hoozer and I have ours. We can sit out for people who don't, if you like. I was just trying to get a group going because this is what I felt like doing =) I'm burned out on the usual 24/24.
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Lilize

Post by Lilize »

interested but the hour.....I live gmt+1 time so...maybe some other time :)
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

I'm not going to be able to make it either, sorry guys! I had something come up and I am going to have to be coming and going from the house tonight. Have fun to all those who end up going! No one had had a real time, so you may already have gone =) Sorry to miss it!
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Cleia

Post by Cleia »

Hey Jennet,

I'm definitely interested in going beyond 24s. So far Cleia can tank 24s plus Ankh, my next dungeon goals would be SH and HF.

I'm from Europe though, 6 hours TZ difference from EST, that might make things a bit difficult.

For the next week and half, I'm off from work and can easily join you guys from the US, but after that, my time will naturally be quite limited.

See you in game

Cleia
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.
GaboonViper

Post by GaboonViper »

I would also be interested in beyond 24/24... Especially Facility. I would like to learn the healtanking part of it, but my gear probably only allows for 4/6 (only drop healtalismans so far, rest 10.4 glyphs and most 10.4 talismans). Also the last two are particularly tricky so that I need to see a few times how it works first. So it would be nice to have a healtank/dps with me who could then take on the last two. I already healtanked the second boss and it worked, just that all dps died due to glance retaliation xD. I have already been there with Katarina1 as one of my first nightmares but I couldnt really contribute anything back then. But it was an amazing dungeon, even much more fun than Elite already is... So I want to put that on my "dailies" as fast a possible.

But I would also like to do others. But I dont know if anything except my tank is geared enough.
Fuglie

Post by Fuglie »

I am a 4k rDPS "Pistol/Shotgun" with 725 Hit and 736 Penetration. Id love to find myself in a few runs of these.

I have a messed up schedule though.

Starting tomorrow July 29th, I will be available to play between 7:00pm and 9:30pm "give or take" until Monday August 5th when I will be available throughout the day. I am always travelling to or from work on Mondays on this schedule for the rest of eternity. If anyone wants to do anything in those times, just give me a shout.