NM runs with beginners - 9PM CET (GMT+0200)

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Cleia

NM runs with beginners - 9PM CET (GMT+0200)

Post by Cleia »

Hey Guys,

This is kind of a repost from the thread in the Zweihänder forum, Katelin pointed out that the Noticeboard would be a better place for this:

I'd like to organize and offer more or less regular NM runs with and for NM beginners to give them a smooth start in a friendly, helpful and relaxed environment where they can learn the new mechanics and get their first set of purple drop gear. You know how difficult and frustrating it has become for NM beginners to find a group in Argatha, and how rude beginners are sometimes treated. We can do better than that as a Cabal, and I've done those runs with beginners on a daily basis with my old cabal, it was incredible fun for all.

For these runs it would be optimal to have a group of four experienced and geared up players, plus one beginner, this way we all will have a smooth and enjoyable run.

For starters, I suggest we plan a couple of runs at 9PM CET (GMT+0200), that is probably the best time for our European members. First run would be tomorrow, 10th of July, and I would like to repeat this event until 12th to see how this resonates. If enough people are interested, we can continue this next week.

Wednesday, 10th of July, 9PM

Role: Name (Gearlevel/Experience)
Tank: Cleia (10.4)
Healer:
DPS1:
DPS2:
DPS3:

Thursday, 11th of July, 9PM

Healer:
DPS1:
DPS2:
DPS3:

Friday, 12th of July, 9PM

Healer:
DPS1:
DPS2:
DPS3:
Last edited by Cleia on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.
EvilEdna

Re: NM runs with beginners - schedule

Post by EvilEdna »

I hope this proves popular as I would very much like to sign up myself but am quite a long way off being ready just now.

Sign me up in a month or two ;)
Cleia

Re: NM runs with beginners - schedule

Post by Cleia »

Hey EvilEdna,

Have you finished your Elite Dungeons? If not, give me holler, and I'll be happy to help :)

If you already have passed the Gatekeeper, then this event is exactly for YOU, that's what I made it for :)

See you in game

C.
Torniquet

Re: NM runs with beginners - 9PM CET (GMT+0200)

Post by Torniquet »

Oh hey there, when you guys set up these groups and lack a person, add "Ciritty" to your friend list. That be me, if i'm not locked for the particular nightmare i'll tag along :)
Cleia

Post by Cleia »

Thanks a lot for your help, will do :)
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Torniquet wrote:Oh hey there, when you guys set up these groups and lack a person, add "Ciritty" to your friend list. That be me, if i'm not locked for the particular nightmare i'll tag along :)
No we want to add a Torniquet :P
Who's that Ciritty!? Sounds like a person you will forget anyway.

Cleia, I'm always up for helping when I'm around and you need someone for any role. Lately I keep my 18 just open for the cabal anyway.
Cleia

Post by Cleia »

Kisshoten wrote: Cleia, I'm always up for helping when I'm around and you need someone for any role. Lately I keep my 18 just open for the cabal anyway.
Yeah, same here, don't need any BBs now, that gives me the freedom to do as I please, i.e. helping others and have fun with people I like instead of being "forced" to make full 24 runs for BBs.

What time you're usually online?
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Weekdays usually 21:00-23:00
Sometimes a bit earlier depending on what day it is, dinner and work stuff.
Weekends is too variable.
GaboonViper

Post by GaboonViper »

Hmm I cant believe you didnt add me already :P. Even though I think it might be better to create a pool of people instead of a fixed schedule.
Cleia

Post by Cleia »

Lol... couldn't add you the "resource pool" until you became a member three hours ago :)

The idea behind the fixed schedule was that people would know when the run would start and could sign up to get a guaranteed spot.