Founder (retired)

Re: Random Thread

Post by Nexa »

Pluto, why can't you be black?
Pluto
Founder (retired)

Post by Pluto »

Confession time....I really am. I just photoshoped a white guy into all my pictures so that I wouldn't embarrass my wife and be more accepted in the predominately white culture of the video game community.
"Through fire, justice is served"
-Jack Pendragon

The gloomy Hades enriches himself on our sighs and our tears.
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

I'd buy it, except for the fact that Corenna wouldn't want to hide that fact. You sir just made a fatal mistake in your logic.
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

and we are probably skirting on the edge of appropriateness...soooooooooo
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Berrith
Founder (retired)

Post by Berrith »

Look! A Koala bear! >.>
Berr with me.
Pluto
Founder (retired)

Post by Pluto »

http://aliceandkev.wordpress.com/

A story about two homeless Sims. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you might learn a lil somethin.

Also THIS IS ONE OF MANY REASONS WHY actual Sims games are better than the carbon copy FB version that I will never be able to truly play for more than 10 minutes.
-Jack Pendragon

Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

Corenna
Founder (retired)

Post by Corenna »

Today I finished building Berrith's new PC!! This thing is awesome. I hope that he enjoys it, and I'm pretty happy that now he finally gets to play games with us!
Stand tall and Shake the heavens.
Pluto
Founder (retired)

Post by Pluto »

Wife bought me a new writing program called scrivener....f*cking great for multitasking. I still need to get the hang of it though
-Jack Pendragon

Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

I ate homemade blackbeans with mild green chiles, tomatoes and onions. It was delish especially with the cheddar shreds and sour cream.

Black beans from the Whole Foods site
Recent research has shown that black beans provide special support for digestive tract health, and particularly our colon. The indigestible fraction (IF) in black beans has recently been shown to be larger than the IF in either lentils or chickpeas. It has been shown to be the perfect mix of substances for allowing bacteria in the colon to produce butyric acid. Cells lining the inside of the colon can use this butyric acid to fuel their many activities and keep the lower digestive tract functioning properly. By delivering a greater amount of IF to the colon, black beans are able to help support this lower part of our digestive tract. Lowered colon cancer risk that is associated with black bean intake in some research studies may be related to the outstanding IF content of this legume.