Guilty of Love. Here's some evidence.
http://photobucket.com/jo-luke-wedding-2011
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: We tied the knot

Post by Katelin »

You two look beautiful together.. I had tears rolling down my face with your comment about Alex walking down the aisle, I bet he was so proud :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

What beautiful pictures. I loved your Templar color scheme :)
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

There's something magic about loving someone who loves you just as deeply. We both cried, though I cried less (eyes were often wet but I fought it, makeup and all y'know... ;))

We had an impossible weather that day. It was unusually warm, allowing me to take off my cloak and not be cold. Leaves are usually long gone at this date as well. Nature's really outdone herself and offered us an uplifting of ducks, the same way doves are released... Dozens of ducks flew up in the air, circled and came back to land on the lake before us just after the ceremony... "I wonder how much it was for that special effect" said one of my friends.

It's been truly magic. All day has been full of little miracles like that. I said I wouldn't go crazy or turn into Bridezilla (thanks Pluto for teaching me that word *lol*), and I didn't :) I wasn't expecting everything to go according to "plan", and it just went great. I told the bridesmaids and the groom's men to relax, that I wasn't expecting everything to be perfect, that we could roll with it... Seems it worked :) They enjoyed themselves as well :) Everybody had a good time, us included, and it's a day to remember :)