[TTG] Coffee Room - OOC thread

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Volen

Re: [TTG] Coffee Room - OOC thread

Post by Volen »

Good questions... BB has posted in round 6, and I'm on 2 stars. After the third star, all PCs are marked "delaying" and any NPCs finish their moves (if any) and the round ends.

It looks like you have the guy stunned at the moment, so it would be a good round for someone to do something... he'll get a chance to take actions in round 7 if he's still able - it be a waste to see this chance to save you missed! :)

- V
Kleopas

Post by Kleopas »

Started a new job, will try to get a post together for tomorrow night as I have been working Lates so far this week.

Ps the lack of interaction aimed a Kleopas makes me sad...
Volen

Post by Volen »

Kleopas wrote:...Ps the lack of interaction aimed a Kleopas makes me sad...
I was quiet touched by the moment (it would have been 6 seconds in RT) Elaina hugged Kleopas, thanking him for being the one that came to her aid early on. Its the best 'tender' moment I've seen in the game so far.

I'm also very impressed with the quality of your posts... in time, the team dynamic will grow outside of familiar lines already in play, I'm sure of it. Thanks for your hard work on this.

Good luck with that new job!!

- V
Volen

Post by Volen »

I folks... you're progressing well. Congrats!

TIP: This game doesn't progress unless you interact with it.
For example, at this point you have enough clues (and access to a web browsers) to solve the problem of where you need to go, and how to get there. (think about the visuals you got in previous scenes)

If you're not sure what to do... try engaging your fellow players in conversation about what you know... missing pieces can be pulled from RL sources.

Good luck! and take care, Savoy
Volen

Post by Volen »

Volen wrote:...

TIP: This game doesn't progress unless you interact with it.
For example, at this point you have enough clues (and access to a web browsers) to solve the problem of where you need to go, and how to get there. (think about the visuals you got in previous scenes)

If you're not sure what to do... try engaging your fellow players in conversation about what you know... missing pieces can be pulled from RL sources.

Good luck! and take care, Savoy
... to change scenes, all I need is a destination (be as specific as you can).